cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacking with Couponmom

Eastbayibotta
Rewards Hunter

I found that using Ibotta with the couponmom.com website has really worked out well for my savings maximization with coupon stacking

couponmom has been around forever, and I like how the deals ate arranged by max savings, and factor in newspaper coupons, store coupons, rebates and Ibotta all in a clear format.   Especially when shopping at CVS, it’s as good as a site can be, and is free as well!  

4 Replies

Re: Stacking with Couponmom

Dean

So did you just create an account today to advertise that site? 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dean  Oh Snap…. Not any different than some of the mindless drivel that some post

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Requires an account to see anything.  I personallyh don't sign up for any of these sties.  But I am familiar with the site.  It has been around a long time.  Unfortunately 'I cant say much about the site because it requires an account..............so hard pass for me.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

In many forums these posts get deleted as self-promotion.   Whenever the initial post by a person is advertising a website, they get flagged.  I am sure this is different though, and the new user will certanly post many more things.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes