cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop & Shop/ShopRite free or cheap Sun-Maid raisins

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Good deal on Sun-Maid raisins- there's a Catalina offer at Stop & Shop and Shoprite for the rest of October. I'm not sure if it's good at other supermarkets. I bought 4 bags of the mini boxes at Stop & Shop for $6 total and used 2 $1 off 2 coupons (they had lots of them on the 6-packs), got $1 back from ibotta, and got a $3 Catalina so they came out to free! There's also a 10 cent any dried fruit offer that these can be used on, Good bonus progress and you can give these to those trick-or-treaters who you don't like!

cweiner31_0-1633441860125.pngcweiner31_1-1633441884444.png

10 Replies

Re: Stop & Shop/ShopRite free or cheap Sun-Maid raisins

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   Did you GET the Catalina coupon - or just what is in the picture?  What is in the picture cannot be redeemed.  It's a great deal IF you got the Catalina.  

If you didn't get the offer - you can email them and request one. 

https://catalinamarketing.secure.force.com/consForce/

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I got the actual Catalina, not what is posted in the picture. I saw no reason to post the Catalina and its barcode, especially when what I posted lists all the details. Yes it is a good deal, even without the ibotta!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   I figured you had the ACTUAL Catalina, and I know you are very coupon savvy, but mama bear had to make sure.  I'm glad it worked out for you.  It really is a good deal.  (Usually when I post pics, I cover the barcode too.) 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Thanks again for posting (and sharing the picture too).  I picked up 4 bags today and everything worked exactly as you described!

callysemailb0x
Rewards Hunter

That is available at Kroger too. I got 4 boxes of the new sun-maid fruity raisin snacks. But I didn't see the peely. I'll have to hunt for it! 

16336124370948663882739227496190.jpg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@callysemailb0x  It's a great deal.  Were the fruit snacks on Ibotta too?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Do we know if this is limit 1 ?

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY it is not. I bought 4 bags of the snack pack raisins 4 times so far and gotten the Catalina all 4 times.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  OK great thanks - I may try to repeat it then. 

0 Likes