And 665 Shopkick bundle with scans

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Suave Stack

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Janet1964 

Ii believe the SK bundle is only at @@WM

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

You are correct. I am sorry.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I did the suave bundle at Walmart., but it didn’t work out like I wanted.

first of all, it will not work on the 10 oz bottle of lotion, you have to buy the big one ( for Shopkick)

and it doesn’t work on the small cheap deodorant either (buy the big one for Shopkick)

anyway, I paid 3.93 for the lotion and used 1 coupon and 1.33 Shopkick for total of  1.60.

I paid 1.87 for the deodorant and used .50 coupon and 1.33 Shopkick for  total of .04.

just wanted you to know that the smaller sizes would not work.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Janet1964 

And how were we supposed to know that?  How did u know?  I hate when there are no details.  When no details  I assume any size but travel size

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

When I tried to scan it in the store - it said wrong product. So I scanned the larger size and it worked.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Janet1964 

I have scanned things before that failed and then submitted and gotten accepted.  I guess i was lucky.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta That particular aspect of Shopkick drives me bonkers!  🤪  Why can't they just give you all the info?

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

@Lollykins  If they gave you all the info then they can’t reject your rebate items, after the fact.   It’s set up to make it difficult to successfully get paid out for rebates.  It’s the dirty little secret of the rebate industry.  And I don’t believe for one second that these “errors and omissions” are unintentional.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

The only thing I can say good about  SK's dirty tricks in trying to reject your submissions is that they are not as bad as SB's dirty tricks in trying to reject your submissions