cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subway: JULY 13 ONLY FREE 6" Turkey Cali Fresh Sub (10 AM to noon)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Subway is overhauling their menus, and will be closing early on July 12 to prepare for the launch of their new menu on July 13.  (They are calling this the 'One Million Sub Giveaway'.

• Participating restaurants only.  I would check in the next few days with your store to see if participating.
  • Perhaps some stores will give out more than 50, but terms mention 50 per store., so get there early.

What the heck is a Turkey Cali

New Turkey Cali Fresh: Oven roasted turkey, hickory-smoked bacon, smashed avocado, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, mayo, spinach, red onion and tomatoes, served on freshly baked Hearty Multigrain bread.

DETAILS FROM SUBWAY WEBSITE

Visit your local Subway® on July 13th between 10am-12pm for a 6” Turkey Cali Fresh sub, on us! Up to 50 subs per restaurant.

At participating restaurants the first 50 consumers to ask will receive a free 6” Cali Turkey sub. Extras addt’l. No addt’l discounts/coupons applied. In-shop only.
“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
10 Replies

Re: Subway: JULY 13 ONLY FREE 6" Turkey Cali Fresh Sub (10 AM to noon)

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't eat bacon and I don't like avocado.  Do you think they will leave those off if I ask?  Subway always makes their subs fresh, but for this, they may make them in advance to handle the crowds.

It can't hurt to try.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

That is a good question

I would like to think they would not since this is launching a new menu and the sandwich name has the word FRESH in it.  But, if they are fearing a rush, I could see  them making them in advance.   But what would they do if they didn't have 50 takers.

I am hoping you could get it customized.  Maybe not adding additional items, but removing perhaps.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

One Random Article About The Offer and Changes

https://www.fastfoodpost.com/subway-introduces-new-turkey-cali-fresh-sub-and-new-artisan-italian-and...

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I won’t wait in line for a free sandwich. Time is money 😂

i also don’t do  Black Friday. I don’t like crowds or waiting in line. I guess that means I’m officially getting old 🤣

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

I go Black Friday shopping every year for the rush.  I love all the chaos.

Usually I don't even need anything because I have already bought most of the doorbusters already starting at 12:01 AM Thursday.  But they keep pushing the deals earlier.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  Well, I'm just gonna put it out there that you just might be a little crazy 😜 In a good way, of course.

My husband and I go to a lot of concerts, he knows I won't go unless we get tickets in the VIP section. I can't do General Admission anymore. I'm all about comfort these days.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

Sounds like your hubby is a keeper.  Not sure though if he does all these special things because he loves you though or because he is scared of you.  🤣

When I was in my natural state, I never enjoyed the humongous outdoor events where large groups of people would get moved one way and then the other 10 feet or more in a matter of seconds..  Too claustrophobic for me.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta 😂😂😂😂😂Yes, he is definitely a keeper because he truly loves me, but I have to admit, I m pretty sure he is scared of me at times. I have a pretty intense personality. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Remember, today is the day for the free sub

good luck

0 Likes