cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sunday Paper - Yes or No?

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Oh I didn’t know that. That makes more sense than just picking a random day. Lol

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY  @Donna2 OK update-my Closest Dollar Tree does not sell the paper. 😑

on the bright side I did pick up a book for a friend and new garden gloves - and I submitted that receipt for my any receipt and giveaway entry which put me 2 closer to the Dublin bonus. So not a total waste of time. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My sister-in-law who lives with us gets the paper daily.  My wife does the crossword puzzles and I get the ads and coupons.

Our paper also delivers for free something called the Yes Paper.  It has just the ads and coupons.  Check your local paper to see if they carry it there.

When we are done with the paper, the glossy pages go to recycling and the newsprint pages go in the garden.  My wife puts newspaper down then mulch to help keep the weeds out and the water in.  Eventually, it breaks down and we start all over.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67 I thought of you when I picked up my Sunday paper this morning and it has quite a bit of coupon inserts from smartsource, and P&G. I'm not sure what region you are in and I know it can vary by region, but just thought I'd let you know. I went ahead and purchased 2 papers this morn as I saw alot that I would use. I love to check Ibotta at the same time clipping them to see what's available to stack.

John102
Saver

My mother-in-law gets to Hartford current and I go over there every Sunday to pick it up for free yeah

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 aside from the occasional post purchase printed coupon I might get from Kroger and thanks to my ability to pick and choose e-coupons for Kroger, Publix and Sprouts I'm just not keen on printed hard copy coupons, therefore I won't go for newspaper subscriptions 

If you REALLY want newspaper store circulars WITHOUT doing a subscription, find out where magazine and newspaper recycling bins are, you can then collect circulars to your 💜's content without spending ONE shiny red penny

Shawnaf1220
Rewards Hunter

I buy a few Sunday papers every week. I’m in NV and they sell them for $1 at dollar tree and 99 cent only stores

mhags
Deal Sharer

Would love a breakdown.  I'm out of town taking care of parents and still need 11 rebates by tonight.

0 Likes

mhags
Deal Sharer

Our Dollar Tree stores don't sell the Sunday Paper. I have gotten it when I visit my parents! Such a deal!!

Janet1964
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67 

I had 4 inserts in today’s paper. I saw on Krazy coupon lady what the coupons were and since there were several good coupons ($2+) on products that I buy every week, I decided to buy 2 papers today. I just finished clipping the coupons that I will most likely use and it was $65 from each newspaper ($130 total). So was it worth $2x2? Absolutely.