• Ibotta CashBack ($1.50)
  • Fetch Rewards ($1.00)

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (1)
22 Replies

Re: Sunmaid Bites: MoneyMaker!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Great deal! It's also on Shopkick, so don't forget to stack all 3 offers.  I did this several times so my offers are lower.  I like the PBJ. But then again I like PBJ anything!

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😁  How do you 1.00 $ on Fetch ????? They give points towards gift cards

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@HotLavaMama  - 1000 points is $1.00 (yes toward a gift card) - but it's still a $1.00 that you can spend.

I like to "cash out" to Amazon gift cards.  I did the offer already, so my fetch is only worth 250 points (or .25¢)  and you can buy Gift cards as low as $3.00 for Amazon and Target.

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😃Thank you I understand now  i never thought of it that way  But you are right😆

Tags (1)

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Thank you for mentioning Shopkicks  That one is not on my radar.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shotalways a pleasure to coordinate our attacks LOL

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  @HotLavaMama 

Yes, I always cash out of Fetch with an Amazon gift card and just load the card to my amazon account so it's ready for my  next purchase.

stingaway
Shopper

Shopkick - sign up with a referral SHOP948228 - I think you get a few rewards when you do that similar to the others.

I like this one a lot - and the fact that you can transfer your earnings to paypal (like you can on Ibotta) is great as well.

Of all of the deals I have seen so far though, the gift card purchases through Ibotta are my favorite.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@stingaway  This is what I meant in my post the other day.  Let's try to respect one another dropping our referral codes all over the place.  I could have said "It's on Shopkick here is my referral code" when I posted my response over an hour ago.  We try to respect each other.   If someone asked for a Fetch code, I wouldn't pop in and leave mine on this chain, as @What-Shot  was the original poster.  It's just common courtesy.