cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Coffee - Ibotta FAO/MM

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

EDIT: this offer was pulled from Ibotta and is no longer available.

️  Check Ibotta for a Super Coffee offer for a $2.87 rebate.  This is not marked FAO, but this is essentially an FAO-level rebate.  It’s for any variety/size, so it can also be a standalone MM depending on which adventure you choose.

Current examples, Walmart $2.87… Publix $2.99/BOGO… Sprouts has 6oz cans for $1.86… Walgreens $2.99… Whole Foods/Target are outliers at $3.29.

Still available to stack with Aisle for those still pursuing that app.

E021ED7D-68EB-4BDB-B51F-592096B3A5B5.png

27 Replies

Re: Super Coffee - Ibotta FAO/MM

123Save
Core Shopper

Thanks @cjwoody I redeemed the Super Coffee BOGO Ibotta offer back in April and enjoyed the beverage. As for Publix having it on BOGO for $2.99- is that a market specific sale? I don’t see it in the Publix app. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody   This is a good one! Thank you for posting this! I actually have a PQ for Super Coffee that I found in one of those free seasonal magazines (I think it was Spring/Summer) from my KA. Wish I could tell you for how much - gotta dig it out. I like how the IB description says “bottles” yet the picture clearly shows a bottle and a can! 

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@123Save  Could very well be market-specific.  I am in Florida, and my app does include the sale info.

149972A6-885E-4A85-A41B-575822580375.png

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I bought the Super Coffee at Walmart this morning.  I was in a hurry and I waited until I got home.

The offer has disappeared!  Was it a mistake or did Ibotta run out of coffee rebates already?

@LaraL  I hate to bother you, but did the offer get pulled or should I wait for it to return?  If it is not available anymore, I will be taking the Super Coffee back.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You're not bothering me at all!

I see a lot of offers and waves for this item, but they do all end on September 1st. Here's the one that is active till the latest time: September 01, 2021 15:15 UTC.

So if you're not seeing the offer in-app currently then it would seem that we missed the boat on that one.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  @mmoore01  @Tikiki  I bought Super Coffee last night around 8:30pm eastern with the Aisle rebate in mind.  There wasn’t a Super Coffee offer in Ibotta at that time, so it must’ve been pushed out (and subsequently pulled) in the last 12 hours or so.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Very possible. Some of the waves are retailers and location based as well so it might vary.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I hoped to pick up a few more at WF this AM but could not find them.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Looks like the Super Coffee rebate is now $1.00, not $2.87 like it was this morning.

I guess I will be taking it back.

0 Likes