cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW BEANS PRINTABLE COUPON - COMBINE WITH FREE OFFER FOR MM

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

Check out SWBeans.com/coupons and print .75¢ coupon for savory sides and $1 coupon for Heirloom series beans for a moneymaker when combined with the various free offers at Walmart, Albertsons and Whole Foods.  (Check your Ibotta app)!

8 Replies

Re: SW BEANS PRINTABLE COUPON - COMBINE WITH FREE OFFER FOR MM

What
Core Shopper

Lucky you! I've been waiting for S&W Beans to come to a Walmart near me, but no luck yet. I did however, avail of the offer available at Whole Foods. 

Happy ibotta-ing!
0 Likes

Janet1964
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

I would just settle for FREE. I have been to 6 Walmart’s and not 1 sells S & W Beans. I have ne RT even heard of the other 2 stores that you mentioned.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Janet1964  I haven't found the beans either (just searched them on the app) with no luck.

At least someone found them.  Remember the game Dont spill the beans. 

mmoore01
Super Saver

I know the Walmart in West Sacramento use to carry S&W Beans, but that's the only one I have seen them in.  But that was before Covid-19.

I think it is regional.  I don't think they carry it in Florida.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 @Donna2   Maybe we'll add it onto our shopping list - Rice and Beans go oh so well together, especially in TX !   and wash it down with some Frost blue mountain dew and a Baby Ruth for dessert. 

***** for those of you who are new - we are "planning" an Ibotta run to TX - Thelma and Louise style (without the last few minutes of the movie) - hypothetical of course! to find all the items none of us can locate!

@mmoore01is driving - ALL ARE INVITED.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Super Saver

I don't have a vehicle big enough!

0 Likes

Donna2
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY @mmoore01 @Janet1964 I have one of those big Ford F150 ecoboost trucks so we can haul up to 6 or 7 in the cab(someone might have to sit cross legged on the floor, and I figure we can fit 10 in the bed of the truck. Most likely could fit 15 but we need room for the free rice we are going to Texas for! TEXAS HERE WE COME!! Yeeeeehaw! They best have that royal rice in stock in the shelf when we get there! Poor H.E.B...they won't understand exactly what just happened in the rice isle but I bet they promise to open a store near each one of homes  in our states if we never come back....HA! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Donna2  Here's hoping for happier and healthier times when we can really plan on something like that!  It would be so much fun - We'd have to plot out all the Walmart's and Targets in the vicinity.  

For now we'll have to enjoy our virtual shopping trips!  How about some ZOOM shopping?

0 Likes