cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swag Code

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

July 4th  active as of 15:05.

Go to your mobile APP NOW - hit the circle in the right corner and on the very top line - enter SEASONING

limited offer - for 4 SB  (I know it's only 4 cents, but hey - pick up those pennies)

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
59 Replies

Re: Swag Code

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I’ll take it 😀

0 Likes

Tikiki
Saver

@Rickibotta 
Thank you posting this! 
Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me this me time…😕

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Swag Code SEASONING has:  EXPIRED

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Yes, it said it was expired.

I haven't figured out how to get Swag Codes yet, but I appreciate the heads up.  Maybe next time I will get one.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@mmoore01 

I had a push notification to my phone with a link. And that took me someplace where I read thru a paragraph and it told me the code.  It was an ad for Dash.

I thought you posted a code a while back.  Anyway they seem to last 3 or 4 hours..  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Quick.  Expires 5 pm eastern

SWAG CODE ALERT! Enter Investm3ntspasqtD1 in the Swag Code box, Mobile App or SwagButton until 2pm PT/5pm ET to earn 3 SB.
0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Already expired.

Thanks, anyway.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

SWAG CODE ALERT! Enter   GreatRecip3sFuNdyz in the Swag Code box, Mobile App or SwagButton until 3pm PT/6pm ET to earn 3 SB.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Saver

@Rickibotta Cut & pasted and it didn’t work. Any idea why? 

0 Likes