Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swag Code

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Space b4 or after code maybe?

I need to find one of these early enough next time that there is enough time to check

Sorry

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta Thanks for trying! I’ll keep trying too! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Swag Code - Caipirinha   (good thru around 3 PM ET)   -  5 SB

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

It worked.  Thank you @Rickibotta 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Glad you got it.   This one was a big one, a whole nickel.  A lot of times it is only 2 cents.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Good until 6 PM.  Only via SWAG BUTTON.

ChimeVisa2m1U7NK1.  < or >

ChimeVisa2K71xVp1

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

When I entered in this Swag Code, it said I had to enter it via the Swag Button.  OK, where was that?  I thought it had to do with the extension, which was loaded already, but how to make it come up? 

It took some effort, but I finally found a place in the extension to enter my Swag Code.  

I got 2 points.  That was just enough to get to the first Bonus Level for today.  

Thanks.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

expired 🥺

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

I included the exp time.  You were late.

@mmoore01 

The Swag button is something u have to install.  My post mentioned had to use swag button.

I don't have it installed..

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

July 28th  active as of 17:10, expires @ 18:00 Eastern Time.

Go to your mobile APP NOW - hit the circle in the upper right corner and on the very top line - enter Rhododendron

limited offer - for 4 SB  (I know it's only 4 cents, but hey - pick up those pennies)

@Welshcar @Tikiki 

0 Likes