cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swagbucks Armor All Disinfectants - MAY BE FREE - INCREASED VALUE

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY 

Especially for like 330 SK. My brain has to work too hard to figure that one out. Lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  That's a good way of doing it too. I hate to say I generally just round it up or down.  

330 kicks - I know 250 is $1 so the left over is between .25 and .50 so that's good enough for me.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

Just to clarify it has to be the white bottle disinfectant correct? I can find everything but in my store 😞

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

259dbe9e-20b1-4c56-bb24-b6af91e7bddc.jpg

Don't know if there are just white or if there are also black or gray containers (jumped whole hog on the deal just this past Thursday, I THINK the plastic 1 is gray, and the metal aerosol spray can is black). Found a cardboard special display case near car care section. Only Walmart purchases count

0 Likes

ChavonneSavesss
Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt awesome thank you! Still waiting for my stores to get it in stock 🙂 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I have armor all protectives and armor all tire but im assuming it has to be the disinfectant right  

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@megla correctamundo

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

Not the deal for me (unfortunately).

Lots of Armor All products at my WMs. But have not been able to find the "disinfectant" version of the brand. I looked in both cleaning & auto sections of the store.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY is Shopkick offering kicks for Armor All DISINFECTANT?  It somehow escaped my attention

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

yeah i dont like that you cant scan a barcode to confirm - its saved my ass a bunch of times when im rushing on my lunch break 

0 Likes