cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks Broken for Redemptions? Use TADA App

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I had to do a lot a lot a lot of sleuthing to fix this spit myself.  I opened tickets and SB CSR were no help.  

Both the SB app and website were not functioning at all for me.

About a month ago, SB stopped auto-accepting receipts.  For the first week or so after that, there was always a button I could hit to have them review my receipt.  It was a pain, but it worked.

Then about 3 weeks ago, not only did it not auto-accept but the review button disappeared.  So it would say it could not verify the offer, and it would not let me at the  Request A Review of My Receipt option,.   It would only let me SUBMIT NEW PHOTO..  (see below image;  the request review is in red and not clickable.)  I would mess with this for about a half hour and every time I got to this point, I would click somewhere near the red, or sometimes perhaps select the submit new photo, and every once in a great while, it would take me to the coveted screen.

Screenshot_20210602-125635_Swagbucks.jpg

If this is happening to you, there is a fix.  Download the TADA app.  I do not specifically know what it is.  I have googled and gotten conflicting information.  All I know is they are affiliated with SB, and anything you do thru TADA also finds its way to SB paying you.  Interestingly enough, there are also a small number of SCAN ITEM bonuses in TADA that are like SK.  But I digress.  Apparently neither SB nor TADA are going away or merging.

So download TADA app, and you can login with your SB credentials.  Do NOT try to use TADA website because it does not allow you to log in with SB.  It also will not let you use the same login email as SB on website, and if you use a different login on website, I imagine it would not pass thru to SB.

You can still add offers either via TADA or SB.  

@FelskyNY also was having an issue where she was trying to submit her redemption and it would click all the way thru without final approval, or something like that.  I also have this issue at time in SB.   Using TADA also fixed that.

So now at least by using Tada,, I can send for review.

Please let me know if you have further questions or a greater understanding

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
3 Replies

Re: Swagbucks Broken for Redemptions? Use TADA App

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta thank you so much! I will try this out later tonight and let you know how it goes sometime tomorrow.  

I think I was having exactly the same problem as @FelskyNY . SB would let me go through all.the steps except the final submission.  

I was sure I had messed up as I had tried to redeem my points for PayPal, and since it was my first time, it took me a while to figure out how to link my bank, matching emails, etc. Between going back and forth trying to redeem my points, I  assumed SB had locked me out thinking I was doing something wrong. I'm glad it wasn't me, and it's the app that's acting up.

Thank you for taking the time to explain it all!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

As I mentioned, I also had the same issue Felicia had several times as well a while back, so yes this TADA solution fixed that for me as well.

ACCOUNT LOCK; Excessive Password Attempts in TADA

Another odd thing about TADA is an issue I had where it appeared to lock my account due to excessive login attempts.  As I mentioned, you can login using your SB credentials, and I highly suggest you do so.

Anyway as I was trying to log in to TADA, I don't think I had selected the 'login with SB' button when I was using my fingerprint.   Now I may or may not have been drinking at the time so that part is still in dispute., but what is not in dispute is that for two days TADA support did not answer my email about the issue..   This also locked my SB account.  Even though I had the SB website still opened, it would not let me do anything, so it was effectively locked as well.  

So I cleared my cache and uninstalled/reinstalled TADA, and it then let me log back in.   Very odd indeed, 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

IT HAS BEEN A FEW DAYS;  HOW DO I KNOW IF MY RECEIPT IS STILL UNDER REVEW

Well they do not give you a way to do this in SB or TADA.

So what you have to do is use the MAGIC RECEIPT search feature or check your list..  If it is still under review, that means they have pulled it from your list.   Once you have fully redeemed your offer it goes back in your list..  So its absence means you are still in good shape.

WTH:  I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS DEAL WEEKLY.  I HAD TO REQUEST A REVIEW ON SATURDAY AND THEY CMPLETED REVIEW ON MONDAY WHEN THEY GAVE ME MY POINTS.  DO I NEED TO SKIP A WEEK?

As you may know, many deals can either be redeemed once per week (Sunday thru Saturday), or once per caleendar month.

The offer is based on purchase date.  So if you submit a weekly offer on Saturday, and they complete review on Monday, awarding you points, that purchase is for the week ending on that Saturday.  So you do not need to skip a week.

Monthly purchases are literally once per month.   If you buy on the 16th, you do not need to wait until the 16th of the following month.  You can simply buy on the 1st of the following month if you like

TADA HAS SCAN BONUSES, BUT NOT MANY

If you love the scan item for points portion of SK, you will find a very abbreviated version of that in TADA.