cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks- how worried should I be??

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I haven’t used Swagbucks much and just recently have made a number of submissions. How concerned should o be that everything is automatically going to a 4 day review?  Does it usually take the whole time or do they sometimes settle early??  I have over 3000 pending.  Thanks for any advice. 

0 Likes
23 Replies

Re: Swagbucks- how worried should I be??

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@jlhersback  I would go to the activity ledger( products you are waiting on rebates) & open a ticket on each.

4BA81D41-1AB8-4B9E-8A79-B27DC9C9F945.jpeg

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 
thanks!  Should I wait for the 4 days to pass or do it immediately?  Appreciate the feedback. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@jlhersback I wouldn't be worried just yet. I submitted 4 receipts on Thursday and all 4 went straight to pending. One cleared pretty quickly (within a couple of hours), but the rest took longer. None of them took the full 4 days however. I currently have one pending that I submitted Friday, but I'm not concerned. As long as I can see it (meaning it didn't disappear without crediting) I feel okay about it. Hope that helps you to feel better!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Contrary to what @Icequeen813 suggested, I never open tickets for something PENDING.  I am not happy either that so many offers are going to PEND instead of auto-accepting. I may have to cut down on my SB purchases if this continues. 

I have a ticket opened because I was only given 100SB of 800SB on Smithfield Power Bites.

I also have a PEND on the Margherita Pepperoni slices for 600SB.  I can't buy my second one of the week until this one clears.  I hope they have the pepp coded properly because the receipt description is 'SMFD CC PEP'

This frustrates me because both of these are items I can't / won't return.

@cjwoody When you got dinged for stacking SB / C51, did it do so immediately, or did they also languish for 4 or 5 days..   I have had three items held up on one receipt from Thursday morning for C51 for 4 days now. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  it appears the pepperoni is incorrectly coded…. Smfd looks to be Smithfield?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Sorry.   I did not explain that fully.  The fact it is SMFD is not the issue.   Margherita is a subsidiary of Smithfield, but it just does not look right for those who do not know that.  It is similar to my Crunch minis  candy bars being coded as FERRERO, and I also had issues collecting on those.   It should not be an issue for auto-accepting though because they should have the number in their system.   But when someone manually reviews it, I think it may be an issue.  WM numbers are different than other stores like Meijer in that you can't even search by the number on the receipt for WM and find the item.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  you must have read my mind… I was just about to  check if  it was a subsidiary….

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta   Thanks for the response.

A couple items have now cleared but there are still some in pending.

I did the pepperoni and it credited immediately the first time for both salami and pepperoni . The second time I am in pending on the salami and waiting for it to clear to submit my pepperoni. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

That is why I submit my receipts immediately.   Since my pepperoni did not immediately pay out at SB, I did not buy the salami at all.  I am getting worried about this one.

0 Likes