cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swagbucks- how worried should I be??

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

I just got my 600SB from SB.  Now I am afraid to try it again...lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  et al I just got back from WM . Bought 2 Smithfield bites& Margherita log,immediately paid 1000SB,.also got immediate payout from CO51. I still don’t have my $2.25 from 5 days ago

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Usually, the CO51 offer greys out as “zero remaining” once I select the offer on SB (I don’t even necessarily need to redeem on SB).  The restriction on CO51 only happens when the offer item and amount are the exact same.

For example, I selected the $1.00 Ready Sports Drink offer on SB a few months ago (since NLA).  It greyed out in CO51 right away, and every week it renews in the greyed out position.  The CO51 app just knows that I selected the same offer on a different app previously.

Conversely, I have been able to do the Baby Ruth deals on both apps because they were for different amounts.

59C7E20B-E15C-4EE0-A110-97970BE5A1AD.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  That’s odd, I scanned the SB receipt first for the SFD bites, then CO51, got paid immediately from both. I keep iPhone location on privacy… no tracking 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

As I explained before, that is not my experience.  I had several instances where amounts were exactly the same amount in both, and I was paid each time.   My friend, C51 just hates you.......lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

Your name and email address are visible in the C51 screenshot. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save Thanks, I’ll delete 

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

My salami paid out this morning so I immediately submitted my other receipt which is now pending. Most of my offers have now cleared and am only waiting on 2 more. Feeling better about the whole situation. Thanks for all the feedback. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Are you saying you 'selected' the SB offer as in you merely picked ADD TO LIST, or do you mean you redeemed the offer in SB.   If you merely chose to ADD TO LIST, that is sort of harsh.   After all, let's say someone have both 'selected', but would like to submit to C51 since it is a higher dollar amount.  (I know you say you only have troubles when same amount, but I am merely supposing a scenario that may happen.)

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  that’s right, for me, merely ‘adding to list’ in SB will grey out the offer in CO51 for instances when the offer amounts are the same. 🤣

0 Likes