cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks Live

Icequeen813
Deal Master

if you.like trivia games& use Swagbucks App, I downloaded game tonight & earned extra SB @Rickibotta  I was late to the “party”, because I didn’t download app.It was fun 

28 Replies

Re: Swagbucks Live

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Yay me.  I missed one question, did a rejoin and answered all others correctly, so I won.  

The big payoff after splitting the $5,000 prize amongst all the winners was 38 centados each.

But more importantly, I had fun.

A LOT of people missed the last question.  Most likely to have a drive thru.   Wendy's, Denny's, or Ruth's Chris.  Not sure how so many missed it.

Last time I won 7 SB, so 38 is huge.

Glad you had fun.  I am so sorry.  I intended to tell you earlier to download the app so you would be ready.  Glad you figured it out

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I ran the table, answering all 10 questions correctly, including the two I guessed on.  28 sb.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I was at gym, got in game for last 2 questions, 2SB

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

That is so like u to get your 2 cents in.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Touché!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I sat in the Parking lot  Publix playing today’s game at 3pm !

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

uggggggggggh  I forgot it was Friday

how many SB did ya get,. 7?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  6SB

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Isn't it fun to get free points doing something you enjoy.

I don't really enjoy scanning for kicks, but I do it.

I enjoy SB Live though.

0 Likes