cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

SWAGBUCKS Ticket Turn Around Time?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I feel like I am in a horror movie with SB - The Ring 1.5   Cuz everytime I reach out to them with a ticket, they just say  'ten days.....ten days;

What a mess.  They don't seem to use UPC.   I have opened two tickets; both rejecting items.

1) Nu Finish (once a year car polish).   There is only one size of this.  WM buy, so should be smooth.

2) Morton SeasonAll.  This one has a UPC on the receipt.  There is only one size of this item,.  Literally just two items on the receipt and it is clear and dark.  So not sure why they arent findind a qualifying offer.

Please tell me that they usually turn around in 3 days or so.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: SWAGBUCKS Ticket Turn Around Time?

TracyMichelle
Rewards Hunter

Yes, it was saying that the NuFinish was not found on receipt.   

Also, this time I had to go into the help center to submit a ticket.  Before if I tried to submit a receipt twice and got the same error, it would automatically send that receipt to customer service for review.  Maybe that feature has disappeared with the new update, which is disappointing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

So I have submitted 3 tickets to Swagbucks. 1st resolved within 1 day. 2nd took a few days but Was resolved.
The 3rd took 3 tries It is a mess. It was the Bird Eye offer for 900SB so I persisted. The receipt said “BE Fzn Veg”. First response was A rejection. The 2nd attempt got no response. So I opened another ticket and sent 4 photos: 
- the receipt with the purchase highlighted 
- The product    
- The UPC codes and. 
- the offer. 
Took 2 days but I was awarded the points. 
Overall it took 2 weeks and a few days. They don’t seem to be as organized as Ibotta. From now on I am sending my 4 photos immediately. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

TracyMichelle
Rewards Hunter

I submitted a ticket on Sunday for the NuFinish and received a response and credit this afternoon (3 days).  I had a few other issues before and had a quicker response though.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TracyMichelle 

Tracy, so was it similar to mine where the Nu Finish was making it sound like there were no qualifying offers?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

TracyMichelle
Rewards Hunter

Yes, it was saying that the NuFinish was not found on receipt.   

Also, this time I had to go into the help center to submit a ticket.  Before if I tried to submit a receipt twice and got the same error, it would automatically send that receipt to customer service for review.  Maybe that feature has disappeared with the new update, which is disappointing.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TracyMichelle 

I messed around multiple times to try to get a reprinted WM receipt because I initially thought it was rejected due to how faded the receipt was.

The one way online that allowed me to look up and download  the receipt had a big weird WM logo on top, and SB knew it was not the actual receipt.

I tried copying the receipt and darkening it, and cut it out and take pic, and it also told me I was an id-iot and it was not the original.

The 'reprint' at CS was the worst of all.  It says right on the top NOT A RECEIPT..

So, there basically is no way to get the actual receipt reprinted.  I thought someone told me you could get it done immediately after you checked out, but CS said that is not possible.

So what exactly do we do if the print is just so faded that the rebate place can't read it.   I guess we have to return and repurchase..  And hopefully in the meantime, we haven't tossed any of the items or packaging.

[yes I also had to do the help center route as well, but since it was my first time, I did not notice anything different]

I'm glad I hadn't gone thru the hassle already to refund and repurchase and then hope to get a better receipt.  Hopefully I will hear back from SB within 3 days or so.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I was told by a Walmart associate you could get another receipt at the same register with an account code 61.  This would have to be done by an associate and no one can use the register before you request this.

However, if the register is low on ink, it probably won't be any better.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

So I have submitted 3 tickets to Swagbucks. 1st resolved within 1 day. 2nd took a few days but Was resolved.
The 3rd took 3 tries It is a mess. It was the Bird Eye offer for 900SB so I persisted. The receipt said “BE Fzn Veg”. First response was A rejection. The 2nd attempt got no response. So I opened another ticket and sent 4 photos: 
- the receipt with the purchase highlighted 
- The product    
- The UPC codes and. 
- the offer. 
Took 2 days but I was awarded the points. 
Overall it took 2 weeks and a few days. They don’t seem to be as organized as Ibotta. From now on I am sending my 4 photos immediately. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Glammy @mmoore01 @TracyMichelle @FelskyNY 

Thanks for the responses.

Both of the tickets were ruled in my favor.  Received the email to that effect 28 hours after I submitted the tickets.

They did not give me any suggestions on what went wrong or why, but at least I got paid.

Quick resolution was good for me because I bit off more than I could chew this past week.  I downloaded and began using SB, Field Agent, and Shopkicks.  A lot of work to juggle.  I think I am up to 7 grocery apps, and I don't know how any of you do more than that.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

I'm confused. Why are we even discussing Swagbucks in the Ibotta community forum? Isn't that something we should not be doing? This isn't Swagbucks support. Maybe I'm wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zebrachicken35 

We help people who have questions using other rebate sites.   Using other sites does not affect ibotta.   That is why there is a deal stacking forum; for deals that don't just use ibotta.   

This also isn't ibotta support.  It is a community forum.  Part of what we have done since this forum was created is help each other.