cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks Trouble Need Help!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I did some stacking deals with Smartypants Women’s Multivitamin and Truly Seltzer’s this morning, but when I submitted my receipts to SB, they all required manual review. Like a dummy, I didn’t get screenshots of the offers. 
if anyone can send me screenshots of the following offers from SB I would be so grateful:🙏🏻

Smartypants Women’s Multivitamin

Truly Seltzer 6 pack

Truly Seltzer 12 pack

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Swagbucks Trouble Need Help!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210717-201518_Swagbucks.jpg

Screenshot_20210717-201542_Swagbucks.jpg

Screenshot_20210717-201613_Swagbucks.jpg

 Here you are my friend.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  As always, you are awesome! THANK YOU!!!!!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  hope it works out for you.  I haven't done SB in a while because I was having trouble with the receipts. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I have been reading about everyone’s issues and just now have experienced problems. I submitted those receipts yesterday and had to request reviews. The message said “up to 10 days” for the review. The receipt submissions don’t show up in my activity so that has me a little worried. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  The only one that had me temped was the men's Fruit of the Loom for my boys, but my WM didn't carry them.  Otherwise, I've been steering clear. 

Amsta
Deal Sharer

I was only given 500 SB instead of 2000 SB for the spinbrush offer. It has now been 2 weeks and no reply. I have also been waiting for my veggie straws offer that has been under review

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

I fear you are about to have your first encounter with the term 'did not track.'  If the item did not track, the screen shots likely won't help you.  Screen shots are sometimes helpful if SB gives you the incorrect amount.

There also is no place to see there is a manual review in process.  Also, they say it can take up to 10 days to review <and> they ask you wait up to 7 days for regular submissions.   And by the time these complete, the offers may be expired.  And if none of them 'tracked', they will likely give you small amounts a few times via ticket, but after that, they just quit giving you money altogether for 'not tracked items'.

Whenever you submit a ticket, always check MY TICKETS and filter by OPEN.  You often will find tickets are closed without any action on their end.  When I have mentioned this to them, they tell me I must have submitted the ticket incorrectly.

They also will often tell you:

• "It appears the ticket submitted is missing information or has been improperly filled. ' <OR>
  • "Our team was not able to find a successful completion for this activity. "

After they lie to you with 5 different excuses that you shoot down, you will get a stock email that says something like below and then they will never get back to you.

--------

Thank you for your patience while we investigate the issue you have had with this activity. A member of our Compliance team will review your ticket and get back to you in 10 business days. We appreciate your understanding.

---------

@Amsta  If they shorted you on points, you should submit your ticket from ACTIVITY (POSTED), that way they should gave the IDs they need.  That still may not work because I opened up a ticket this way and they told me it did not track.   And I sent them a message back saying 'Hello, this lists both the ACTIVITY ID and UPLOAD ID and the partial amount'.   Last I knew, they would investigate and get back to me within 10 days.

SWAGBUCKS OVERALL APPROACH ONCE OFFERS EXPIRE

Please understand that when the activity does not track the credit applied to your account is done so as a courtesy. We do not receive any compensation from our partners when credit is applied through submitted tickets, and we are unable to retroactively receive credit even if proof of activity completion is provided.

Be aware that even though we have honored the credits in the past; we will be unable to provide manual credits through submitted tickets every time you submit. We will review each time and determine based on the investigation.
Before submitting a ticket in the future please make sure that your activity is eligible for credit, and make sure that all crediting delays have been met:

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Sometimes, like a few hours ago in particular, Swagbucks AND Inbox $s give vague weird disposition responses to receipt submissions, even when all I'm expecting is TWO piddling cents 

Last several weeks an annoying new thing about both apps is even when you submit just to get a measly 2 centaroos they ask where you shopped and if the store you shopped at isn't on the list the receipt is no good  

Every gas stations I go to most frequently is not eligible for the 2¢ any offer, any receipt thing

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt @Welshcar @Zombie 

I cashed out $100 to PAYPAL and it took 9 or 10 days to get the money.

I cashed out $250 to PAYPAL a few days ago and it is pending.

That is the majority of what I earned.  I had close to $50 more that never came.  They robbed me.  There was no weapon involved.  I suppose they are just technical issues, but it is awful funny that I earned around $325 over about 7 weeks with no issues, and then slowly but surely there were numerous different issues that popped up that resulted in ways they could deny me money.

I keep saying I am going to check BBB, but I just haven't yet.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"