Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

Don’t forget to register today 

0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Swago 8/9

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Starts @ 8 AM Eastern Time.  I just preregistered.  (I don't even know what pre-registering means or if it matters...lol)

And I can't wait for SB live tonight  Trivia and a bit of SB; what could be better?

I wonder how many of the players cheat and have a phone conference set up to compare answers

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I got all but five squares, but it looks like the most I can win is 2 SB.  Not a great start for this week.  No Mid-Week bonus and very little Swago.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Maybe you didnt get it, but have you tried logging out and back in to see?  I understand that clearing cache always works, but just thought I would throw it out there

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta 

I went to Account, Settings, then Logout in the top right corner.

I logged back in and checked.  Still no Bonus.

I have heard that sometimes a submission triggers the Bonus to show up, so I will try that.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

You could do Swagbucks Live.  Is that in our second column?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@mmoore01  Yup, only got 2SB, it’s either 2SB or 200 for complete board… 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Why can't you get second column?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I think the fourth square down was something you had to buy.  

I would assume this is like Bingo - The boards can be different, but the ones that require spending money are always in key areas, like the center square.

On other times, I think I got the second row.  That wasn't an option this time.

Maybe it will come again before the end of the month.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813 

I needed two squares for second column.

One was to play Swagbucks live, and I did that

The other is print a coupon.  I did that, but the details say it takes up to 24 hours to 'post'

I will report back.

Next time we need to confirm before submitting so we can find out if same board and offers.

0 Likes