cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swago 8/9

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have never done Swagbucks Live since it requires me to download the game. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813 

I demolished you guys.  I just cashed in for my whopping 10 SB.

But I am telling you, I had to work for that extra 8 cents.  It all centered on the 'print coupon' space.  I printed from the website (PC), and waited a few days, and the spot did not check on my board.  And I think I tried on mobile web browser and still no luck.  Then I finally was able to 'print' from my mobile and a few days later, I got my 2 SB for printing two coupons, and it then checked off my spot on the board, completing the second column.

My printer is an old one, so I can't actually print to it from my phone, so I have to send it 'elsewhere'.  I don't get the actual coupon for this, but it made me my 8 cents......lol.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Rickibotta @mmoore01  Don’t forget Swago Live tonight 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I keep trying to do it, but I am always at the store when it happens.

I have a $7 WAGS WYS $30 coupon that expires tonight that I have to use, and they have a stackable DQ of either $5 WYS $25 <or> $10 WYS $40 that stacks with it.  So I will either have $12 off of $30 <or> $17 off of $40, and the DQ/PQ all come off after that.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes