cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swago - How much did you win?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Swago started yesterday and just checked mine this morning.  I need one square to get 2 SB, but if spend 25 SB on the 200,000 SB contest, I will get 75 SB.  Seems like a deal.

What did you get this month?

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Swago - How much did you win?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Did you do the center square for SAMS.  There is no way for me to win 75SB without doing the Sams offer.

I am not a Sams member

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

As far as I could see, there was no requirement to sign up for Sam's Club.  I believe I sent them my email, but I did not sign up.  My wife already has a membership at Sam's.

My thing was spending 25 SB to enter the 200,000 SB contest so I could get the 75 SB.  I still earned $.50, which is much better than $.02 for the outside perimeter. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

My entry to the giveaway costs 25 SB, but it is in the 4th column for me and it only gives 25 SB, so it is a push.

Are you saying your 4th column paid 75 SB?

I had assumed our boards were exactly the same, even the payouts.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I can't see my Swago board anymore, but it was the middle row.

I had the Sam's Club offer and I believe the 200,000 sweepstakes was on the middle row, fourth column.

All I remember is that I spent 25 SB and earned 75.  It also helped me get to the daily bonus, so I earned a little more.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Guess it is time to get some sleep.  I was not thinking clearly.

You got the third row, not the 4th column.  I have to figure out what the deal is with that Sams Club space.

Not sure I want to give them my email address if that is part of it for the 75 SB (net 50SB or 50¢.)

If these don't pick up, I am going to start skipping them..  For $1 or $2 it was a good deal;  not sure if it is enough at 50¢ to justify the effort in my eyes.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

A new Swago started today.

Looks like I will get 100 SB.  I can't see making any of the higher amounts, but I am going to wait until tomorrow.  I already made the first Daily Goal, so I will try to extend the streak another day using my Swago winnings!

0 Likes