cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet Start MM with Swagbucks

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I'm new to Swagbucks, but today's moneymaker got me off to a very sweet start (literally & figuratively). 

20210121_165116.jpg

Here's my link to signup if you are interested: http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=96713527&cmp=197&cxid=2003-app

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
28 Replies

Re: Sweet Start MM with Swagbucks

What-Shot
Super Saver

Way to go!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I was looking for the flip top boxes, but couldn't locate them. 

Just wondering - the Ferrero-Rocher worked for the offer?  My app offer states only the Golden Gallery Signature Box.

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY My offer said it had to be something valentines,  and it was part of the line you mentioned. That was my first submission.  I was wishing the was a scan option to verify in store 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict   I was really nervous in the beginning reading and re-reading the fine print.  I bought the 2 white signature boxes. (also free)

Just remember, even though the offer still appears to be available in your app,  it says can be earned once per week, while supplies last.   (and you can't use a coupon or it will likely be kicked back)

So you can do it again on Sunday (which starts a new week).

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY i appreciate the tips! If I'm not mistaken,  I  believe i used your referral link. 

Yes, I was nervous since I was not sure my purchase would work.  I  was ready to return them if they didn't clear. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  Thank you so much for using my referral!  I do appreciate it.  I'm glad I can share any info to help someone out.  This month I'm trying to hit my daily goal every day.  Dont forget to claim your prior month bonus earnings too. Those are usually available the 5th of the month.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I tried to make my goal for awhile, but it seems the goal keeps going up.  I'm up to 90 SB now and that's hard to do if you didn't purchased anything on their list.

I have attempted several of their surveys, usually the quick ones (10 minutes and under).  I picked one last night that was suppose to be 10 minutes and 30 minutes later, I was still answering questions!  I could see my progress and was trying to finish up and when I got to the end, it said I had already completed this one before!  Very annoying.  If I already completed it, why was it on my list again?  And it could have told me this at the beginning!  All for 35 cents.

Apparently, I scanned too many receipts through the 2 SB option and now it is gone.  Hopefully it will return soon.  I still have a couple of receipts to enter.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I'm kinda getting fed up with the daily goal too.  Today's is 111 and I wasn't planning on shopping, and like you said, the surveys, if you don't qualify, are time consuming.  I do it in the background as I work, so I just pop back and forth. 

Anyone who was planning on doing the California Pizza Kitchen - the deal dropped to 300 for 2  

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I agree that I'm not into the survey-piece, but since that's not a requirement to use the APP, I think I will focus on the FREE after rebate items (such as I got yesterday the first time I used it). As I understand, I can repeat that very same deal once  a week until it expires. It's Friday....but Sunday's coming!