Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target: 11 Softsoap Hand Soap Pumps - 7.5 oz Each - $5.89 after TC

Rickibotta
Deal Master

There is a $5 off $10 Softsoap TC.

The 7.5 oz pumps are 99¢ each

99¢ X 11 = $10.89 less $5 TC WYS $10 Softsoap = $5.89 for all 11

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
20 Replies

Re: Target: 11 Softsoap Hand Soap Pumps - 7.5 oz Each - $5.89 after TC

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  You may be able to do this buying 10 - some Target offers (like CVS) use a 98 or 99% rule.

I was so tempted, but I have so many hand soaps.  You can also buy 3 big refills if you prefer to (I think you have to buy 3) - or 2 refills and a .99 pump - any combination works. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Unless they did it wrong, it required the 11th.   When I tried with 10, the TC did not come off.  YMMV.  Oops, I forgot to include the details about the larger ones.  For me, I just like not having to deal with refilling and the mess.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I was using my body wash stash for hand soap during the pandemic.  I didn't realize you had done the promo - glad it worked out and I stand corrected - you need to buy 11!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

As I said, that was just my experience.  Maybe 10 would work for someone else,  I sort of am experiencing buyer's remorse.  Maybe I should have gotten two 50s and a few 7.5 oversight.  The footprint required for 11 bottles is a lot.

I will probably find a box or tub that fits them.  

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

This must be a popular deal because I went into the Target app and can barely find any in stock at my local store. Shipping isn’t an option with TC so maybe I’ll just wait to see if it restocks. Still got plenty from previous deals but hand soap gets used quickly nowadays. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

If u already have some pumps, you likely will find more of the 50 oz ones in stocks 

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  True but I wanted one small to combine with two refills but all small show out of stock. I also prefer the antibacterial and aquarium series. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean   have you checked stock again.  Mine have restocked.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  Still not stocked. I’d be surprised if they restock by this weekend. Maybe I’ll go for three $1.99 size and one $4.79. The REDcard discount will get it close to $10. Also have a 50¢ coupon but don’t remember if that’s applied before or after the REDcard discount. Or just pay with gift cards and forget the REDcard discount. Basically the same price.

0 Likes