cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Target: 11 Softsoap Hand Soap Pumps - 7.5 oz Each - $5.89 after TC

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta   Thanks for posting this! This is great for back to school! I’ll definitely be donating 10 bottles to my kid’s school.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Now that is a good idea.   I may do that myself.

I am not sure why I have been doing the deals on Softsoap lately.  This is something I historically have gotten at Dollar Tree.  You can get a 32-oz refill for $1.  and I largely thing that hand soap is hand soap.  I guess I justify this particular deal because the pumps are a good price per bottle compared to $1 for 14-oz pumps.

I had been thinking about doing the deal again but this time for two 50-oz refills ($4.79 each) + one 7.5 oz refill (99¢)  $10.57 - $5 TC = $5.57 for 100 oz refills and one pump at Target for softsoap. 

Dollar Tree (generic) - $4 for 96 oz of refills at DT ($3) + one pump ($1)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I usually get the HEB store brand because it’s about 25% cheaper but this deal is better. I still have four 11.25 oz bottles from back when they were a dollar off. But I share them so they go quick. And I knew I had read about $1 refills somewhere so thanks for including Dollar Tree info.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta   Nice arithmetic! These days, I’m very generous with what all I send to school. If they ask for sanitizer, Lysol, soap, wipes, etc I send at least double of the amount they request. And if I can get it cheap or free even-even better! Can’t hurt.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Anyone use the Softsoap coupons from earlier this month? or the printables for the soft-soap website? 

just watch the size because the printable says 8 oz

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

What do the CDC PQs say?  I missed those.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta Not on CDC, but on the siftsoao website it in the paper from a few weeks ago.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Sunday paper terms?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20210729_181716.jpg

 limit 2 identical coupons and I printed 1 from the softsoap website.  8.0 oz (not 7.5)!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Lousy.  If I had all three, I guess I would get two 50-oz ones, and one 7.5 oz.  That would be around $4.60, right?

0 Likes