cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target 4 items 6 offers cheap

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20211009_135740.jpg

 hi friends! It's been a minute but I'm still kicking. Have missed all of you! Went back to work after taking a year off and just trying to rebalance my shopping time.

So just a few things but a decent outcome working towards candy corn bonus.

Alive vitamins-8.99-35%-$3.10IB=$2.74. had any vitamin attach for 2 offers

Finish rinse aid $3.99-$1.50DC-$1.10IB=$1.39 attached .10any dish soap for 2 offers

Core bars on sale $2.00-1.25=.75 each and was 2 offers.

I did some other things today as well but are repeats on the community here so didn't list them. Like Starbucks, cheetos macnchz, and some other stuff I can't recall lol

2 Replies

Re: Target 4 items 6 offers cheap

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Must have felt pretty good to get back in the swing of things!  We all missed you.  I'm sure you were out there scanning your kicks too!

0 Likes

Re: Target 4 items 6 offers cheap

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I was big time scanning lol. Love doing that. Did several walkins as well. TJ Maxx had 200 walkin points, Carters 100, CVS, Target and walgreens were only like 10 but had lots of scans available. Its nice because they are all so close to me.  WM lots of scans to and I picked up the mcfe coffee for 1000 points and also on IB for .75 so it made it .93 for the bag. I plan to repeat that one for sure I'd it resets. I had quit a bit of shop kick points to cash out and throw at some of the purchases I did yesterday and today. 

0 Likes