cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target: Babybel Plant-Based Cheese 6 Count; $1.52 mm WYB2 (C51/SB)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

To maximize savings, requires Swagbucks and Checkout51

I will not be trying these because they have pretty horrible reviews from my fellow dairy lovers.  They seem to have very good reviews for vegan folk.  So, if you like other plant-free cheese (I don't like any of them), this is probably a great deal.  After all, it is Babybel, right?

Regular price:  $4.49   C51:  $1.25 WYB1 (limit 5).   SB - $8 WYB2

Buy 2:  $4.49 X2 = $8.98 less $2.50 C51 less $8 SB = $1.52 moneymaker

Buy 4:  $4.49 X2 = $17.96 less $5 C51 less $16 SB = $3.02 moneymaker

SB limit of two receipt submissions per week (Sun thru Sat), so if you purchase 4, that will max out your weekly limit.

Rickibotta_1-1664429955585.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Target: Babybel Plant-Based Cheese 6 Count; $1.52 mm WYB2 (C51/SB)

PT00
Core Shopper

I did a similar deal last week at Fry's. My Swagbucks doesn't show Target to be a participating retailer ?? 

p.s. SB was not automatically awarded. Request for receipt to be reviewed failed also. Finally opened a ticket and did get paid.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@PT00 

Target has its separate offer for same terms as the KFOS one, but it is called  Babybel® Plant-Based Cheese - Target.    I got two of these at Target as mentioned in the deal from this thread; SB paid 800SB immediately, and C51 is still pending

My Thoughts on Babybel Plant-Based Cheese

So, update to my earlier post.  My son and I love dairy Babybel, so he decided today he wanted to try these plant-based ones..  It was giong to be a $1.57 mm after 5¢ reusable bag discount, so it was worth a shot.

Oh the unmitigated horror of it all.    The individually wrapped offerings were as beautiful as the dairy ones.  I was actually excited, and I had high hopes that it may be tolerable.  So I slowly unwrapped one, and then it hit me.   Lynyrd Skynyrd said it best - 'Ooh, that smell!!   A wise man once told me 'once you get passed the smell, you have it licked', but that man did not go toe to toe with Babybel Plant-based Cheese.   The taste was offensive, even moreso than the smell.  We literally could not split one, and had to toss out 80% of the one we lost the battle of wills to.  The texture was similar enough to dairy.

Again, we do have not found ANY plant-based cheese we like.  For those of you who enjoy plant-based cheese, you likely will be happy with these.  But if you are not a fan of other plant-based cheese, this may not be good to you either.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

PT00
Core Shopper

Oh boy, 🤣🤣🤣. I had to laugh at ooh, that smell. I loaned out a shop vac and just got it back. I plugged it in to vacuum the patio and ooh, that smell. I think they vacuumed up chicken poop with my vacuum. 

Okay, back on topic.. I haven't tried a lot of plant based cheeses but I think Chao was pretty decent.

0 Likes

PT00
Core Shopper

I just checked again. No separate Target offer for me.

0 Likes

Amydstotts
Saver

Go veggie cheese is the only one that I like.  I'm vegan, but I'd rather starve than eat the others.

I don't have the SB Target one.  There's one that includes Kroger, but they're $5.99 at Kroger.

0 Likes