cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target: Core bars FREE after stacking thru 7/10

Nique
Core Shopper

The Target Circle app has a 50% off discount when you spend $5 on Core bars. If you still have the two BOGO Ibotta offers, you can get 4 bars for free.

Screenshot_20210704-140849_Target.jpg

10 Replies

Re: Target: Core bars FREE after stacking

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

I'm going to save this offer for tomorrow and get them if I have a good midweek bonus. They're $3.19 at the Target near me so not free. More like $1.80 for 4 bars including tax.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Nique 

Oooo! Awesome! Found them near me and they will be after FAO (TC)!!! Love it! 
Thank you so much for sharing!

jlhersback
Rewards Guide
Spoiler
I had to go to 4 target stores to find the blueberry banana.  Wondering if they are taking these out of stock after they sell out. 
0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

I agree with @jlhersback The banana blueberry have been out of stock at my Target for weeks. This 50% TC offer stacked with the two Ibotta BOGOs is great- if you can find the two flavors. 

Has anyone found the new coconut flavor bar??

FelskyNY
Deal Master

No luck on the coconut either. I dont love these, but free is free and gets me closer to 42 offers, which I don't see happening!

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

My Walmart has been out of the Blueberry Banana for several days.  They have plenty of the Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Chocolate and the Dark Chocolate Cherry.  

I wish they included the Peanut Butter in these deals.  They are my favorite.

Nique
Core Shopper

I would love to find the coconut because I like all things coconut.

Didn’t get the July Fireworks bonus, but I’m okay with that. My WW was pretty good.

Dean
Core Shopper

Oof! If @FelskyNY  can’t make the bonus, there’s no hope for me. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   I used to be a bonus chaser (similar to a tornado chaser, getting my high LOL), and buying whatever it took to break even or get close to breaking even. But I honestly don't do a lot of bonuses due to lack of time (and maybe inspiration).  I had time this weekend so I did a few shops and grabbed a few freebies, so right now I'm at 21 of 42.  I don't even think I completed level 1 last month.  Work has been so busy and I have my mom to take care of.  I used to go to Walmart with my list and stack all my apps, but now I don't have the time to spend in the store.  I love going for a few really good deals, and that makes me happy, and recently I started playing at CVS again and I'm enjoying that again.