cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TARGET DEALS USING AISLE (NEW REBATE OPTION)

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Sounds interesting. I saw they have $3.00 back on milk bar cookies. Those puppies are like 5 bucks at target but I love them so much lol. I also saw 4 bucks back on rind snacks. Might have to swing by whole foods and get the fao rind snacks and stack it with this. Thanks

BarbaraG
Saver

FYI  and FWIW - I am not sure if I'm allowed to use an actual link, so let me just tell you what I read. Do a search on "Use Venmo? Change this setting now for a massive security upgrade." I just signed up yesterday, then found this ominous article. It is on the komando dot com site.  This looks like a really easy app, and I'm interested like the rest of you.  Not trying to scare anyone, but suggest you read the article and decide for yourself. Please don't shoot the messenger  😀

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow

I thought that good culture cottage cheese must be organic as it's on their picture. You have the simply one. Please let me know if you would get a credit for it

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@BarbaraG   I chose not to connect Venmo to my bank accounts. I requested a debit card.

Also to secure my info after opening the account I went into settings/privacy and set my account to private. 

So basically this will function as a reloading GC that can be used anywhere. I am comfortable with this - but I know everyone has different levels of comfort so it’s good to do your research before you open the account. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow  I actually bought 1 of each cottage cheese - so I'll let you know if I get credit. It says 5 oz or 5.5 oz (the blue one was 5.5, the pineapple 5 oz) - so we will see.

@BarbaraG  I know a lot of people use Venmo and Zelle (similar to paypal).  I chose NOT to link my bank account and ordered a debit card to use.  I commonly use Zelle, but this is the 1st time I downloaded Venmo. 

@Noodles128 I did the RIND offer twice (it had reset free on Ibotta) and got credit both times on Aisle. 

I'm glad you are all excited about this.  Like I said though, I've only used it a grand total of 3 times (this is my 4th) - so I'm not really relying on it yet, just hoping to add it in as a stackable offer.  I also bought Utz chips at the dollar store, and got back .50/bag.  Health-Ade is also on Aisle.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67   Thanks for mentioning the privacy setting - I did that as well.  

Re: TARGET DEALS USING A NEW APP

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  - I saw your Sprouts haul - it isn't too late to submit to Aisle if it's still within 3 days.

Saipan
Skilled Saver

I am not fond of the idea of the main identifier as my phone number. I receive enough spam calls/text messages. 

Lovetosavenow

I texted my receipt yesterday and it was approved within 4 hours, but money never came to the account. I contacted and the salie put that their account was blocked by PayPal and they are working to resolve it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow   Darn.  @Icequeen813 said the same thing.  That is why I hesitated to share it.  I only used it a few times myself.  Hopefully they will get it straightened out.  I have made over $20 so far using Aisle - so I would just suggest being patient for now - and hopefully it will be corrected.  I would not DEPEND on the funds, but hopefully it gets corrected. 

I guess if they are locked, you didn't get the .01 either.  My receipt from yesterday is also pending. 

0 Likes