cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TARGET DEALS USING AISLE (NEW REBATE OPTION)

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY They finally got back to me today after depositing. 50 in my Venmo for a Clio bar. I was pretty sure they were reimbursing you 1/Clio bar. I'm not complaining.  I'll wait and see if they pay me for 2 packs of Barnanas,  and 2 more Clio bars. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY: I submitted my first a few days ago. I received all that I expected, but I think I've learned a couple of things that will be better next time:

1. Summarize in the text all that is on the attached receipt(s).
  2. Don't interrupt the text thread/conversation by sending another text until the previous one is complete.
  3. If inclined to follow up, spell out exactly what rebate(s) you are still waiting for.

Of course, you already know those things, but others may benefit. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Some of the Sprouts Sampling Program DCs made a sweet stack for me today with aisle. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I'm glad it's working out so far for everyone.  As with other rebate apps, I just try to be patient.  You'll see that the values of the offers may fluctuate.  If you think they missed something, just send a text and they will reimburse you.  It definitely has the look and feel of a start-up, but it seems to be working.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I saw people posting about the Sprouts deals - that is just crazy!

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow

I tried to call the number and it is just let us know if we can help and the phone call got dropped. I submitted the receipt on Sunday for Walmart purchase

They reply that they received. Yesterday they asked to resend   receipt. I wasnt sure which one , but I resent it. They y replied nice picture. 27th hours lately and nothing neither for that one or Publix receipt submitted yesterday morning ar 9.30. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow  I would resend 1 receipt at a time (oldest first) and summarize what you are expecting in reimbursement. 

In other words, forward the pic (and in the same text - just write out what offers are on there. 

next text -do the same thing on the next receipt

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

Thank you for letting us know about Aisle! I got started on Sunday, and even though I haven’t receive a payout yet, they did send a text this morning confirming the full amount I’m expecting. So hopefully it will come through on Venmo today.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SoCalHal  Usually when they tell you the $ amount, the Venmo follows pretty quickly.

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY ...thanks for sharing about this app

....I'm thinking about signing up. I do have a question..... do I need to sign up for venmo first? Do the earnings go directly to venmo once you are confirmed completing the offer,  like coupons dot com ....or do the earnings sit in an account until you decide to move them like ibotta, Chk51??? 

Thanks

0 Likes