cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target run

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210610_161924_863.jpg

Quick run to Target for FA to pick up Creative Roots 4 pack.

Threw in a few other freebies for a $9.20 moneymaker!

Bic Soleil razors $4.99 each, $3 digital TC, $3 CDC and $6 CO51. $2.00 MM

Febreze plug in warmer $3 less $3 digital TC

Full reimbursement creative roots with $7 bounty, .10 ANY receipt and .10 ANY water.

24 Replies

Re: Target run

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Well done.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   thanks - how come I get 2 easy Ibotta's when I'm not even trying and there is no bonus to strive for - I still need 20 for my $10 bonus - but I needed to get away from my desk after an early start to my work day - so now my brain is refreshed.

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I’m heading out to Target for FA now. I have a laundry study and now I’ll get some razors while I’m there 😊

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Great!  Mine was already credited.  I used the $3 in the app, $3 on CDC app, and $6 CO51, and it was all credited already.  Sometimes I worry that CDC won't credit when I use a coupon on the same receipt but it worked.  Some of the razors were $4.99 and some $5.99, so check in store.

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Thanks for the info!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  Have to give kudos to several others including @Icequeen813 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar @Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I looked back and both Be and I had posted the bic rebate - which I haven't done before - so you can add this in (if you used CDC for the 2nd purchase you'll have a net cost on your receipt of $6.98)

From my 03-01-21 posting

Here's a great rebate you can add - upload receipts totaling $5 (after coupons) and receive a $5 virtual visa card. See updated dates below from @Be-Bop-A-Lula 
https://us.bic.com/en_us/winwin

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY I’m working on a small shopping plan for today to add to two FA jobs at Walmart and Publix.  I think I will also work in The Fresh Market since it’s on the way and I really enjoy going in there.

The new BIC WIN-WIN purchase dates are 5/5/21 - 7/31/21.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  thanks for the update - I just grabbed the original link and used that one - but it still worked. Win-win for all of us.   Oh I'm jealous 2 FA !   Getting anything good? 

0 Likes