cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Skintimate Razors

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210610_222203_205.jpg

 Not sure if this has been posted, but since we are all posting Target deals.  

More free razors at Target. Skintimate 4 pack of razors $5.99 less $4.00 TC Digital (or use coupons.com). Pay $2 each and submit to Ibotta for $2.00 back. Final cost free (or tax after red card should be close to even)

13 Replies

Re: Target Skintimate Razors

Saipan
Rewards Guide

Yep.

I need to get back on my print game. I have left a dollar or two on the table. 

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Sharer

The Ibotta offer states it can be redeemed up to two times per receipt so could you use the TC and coupon to get two?

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Guide

@Dean

Correct. I had two TCs, so went with those on the spot. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@Dean 

The answer to your question I believe is yes, but I would use PQ instead of CDC rebate.  That way you would know right away if it worked.  They may get confused thinking you were stacking and then you would have to open a ticket.

As @Saipan  said though there are two different TCS, so u don't need Qs at all..

I may print from CDC and hope ibotta resets

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Guide

ibotta credited within minutes. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@Saipan 

We aren't worried about ibotta.  We were discussing using CDC PQs or rebates.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Dean
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta @Saipan  The two TCs are for different products, at least that’s what I see on my app. The second TC is for pricier items, the lowest being $7.99. So this deal wouldn’t be free using that TC. Still a good discount for those who prefer those items.

53B1C5E3-E844-4892-9B77-B901FF381F42.png
CC57ABB4-0D35-4D0C-8E52-A179CA9BE99A.png

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   One is disposable, one is refillable - and the disposable is on ibotta

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY  Correct. So only one TC is eligible for the Ibotta discount. The Ibotta offer has a limit of two on the same receipt so my point is that combining the TC and PQ is the way to get two packages for free. In my case about 5¢ each since our tax rate is 8.25%. If the Ibotta offer wasn’t set to expire soon, I would wait on these to help complete another bonus. 

0 Likes