cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Spend $20 beauty get $5 GC IDEAS???

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210801-165444_Shopkick.jpg

 I'm hoping to start with the SK bundle, spend $8 or $9 (get back about $8 after scans)

Add in some Almay which Is 15% off TC (and Ibotta)

Wet n Wild has $1 TC offer

Cetaphil (printable coupons & Ibotta)

Maybelline FIT ($2 digital and Ibotta)

Toothpaste is also showing as beauty care, $2 digital Crest.

Any other ideas???

27 Replies

Re: Target Spend $20 beauty get $5 GC IDEAS???

Joymjoy
Saver

@FelskyNY  How about the Degree deodorant. It is under this deal and has Ibotta rebates.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Joymjto. Sure, can factor in degree too. I figure if we all brainstorm together, we can work out a few great FREE deals.  I have to see what paper or printable coupons can be combined to.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I know you are not about to buy more toothpaste....lol. 

Check your FETCH to see if you can stack with DEGREE.  I have ofers expiring today; maybe you do as well.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Thanks for mentioning Fetch.  I forgot to upload my WF receipt!  Not planning on Dove, but it is a valid option.

0 Likes

Dean

@FelskyNY  Have you looked at KCL Target coupon article? It has some ideas in it. Not sure if these would help you. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  I haven't really looked anywhere yet, just thought I'd put the idea out here. But I'll check it out.

0 Likes

Dean

@FelskyNY  The Beloved products seem to have prices of $3.99, $4.99, & $9.99 so getting to $8 or $9 seems easy. There’s a $6/1 BIC coupon in today’s paper so that could make for cheap or free razors. There was also $4 coupon in a past newspaper. Toss in a couple of the other deals you have and the GC is yours. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

That post just gave me shivers thinking of Danny Glove and Oprah.   Good movie;; fantastic book.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I haven’t looked at Target deals very much recently but I will actually be close to one this morning for a doctor appointment I have to travel for. Thank you @FelskyNY for the idea of getting the Beloved products. I am hoping to get the Unisom if they have any left too. I also have a $10/50 purchase in my Target circle. I have a couple questions. First, if you buy $40 worth of beauty products do you get $10 in gift cards or is that just able to be done once per transaction? Also would the Target coupons like the $10/50 and others come off before or after the amount is figured for earning the gift cards? As usual, I completely appreciate your help and the deal ideas you give here!

0 Likes