cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Target Spend $20 beauty get $5 GC IDEAS???

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I usually do them separately.  Sorry to say, I don't know if you can ring more than 1 $20 offer at a time to get $5 back.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I am planning to get a couple packages of Dentek flossers - They run around $2.59 for the 90 ct bag, but there is a 30% off Target Circle and there was a $1.25 coupon in Sunday's paper. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   That's a really good add-on - I haven't gotten over to Target yet, and I have to get to CVS because my carepass $10 from last month is expiring - so I'm trying to figure that out too!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Check if u have CVS BOGOF candy.  There is some BOGOF sale on rolo on reeses or something.  And some are reporting a CRT making then free

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  The candy BOGO was a text coupon (I believe) which I did not get. I had so much EB last month, that I never got around to spending it.  

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

20DE80F7-7892-4256-B6D4-A40E3FE513ED.jpeg

 So this is what I ended up with. I’m not sure what I did wrong because the $5 gift card didn’t trigger even though I had well over $20 worth of products that qualified. I asked the cashier if I should have gotten it and she said yes, and rang one up separately for me. So I still did get it, but I don’t know why it wasn’t triggered automatically. My total after discounts and after taxes was $13.47. Minus the $5 gift card, $7.60 SK, $5.10 IB, and $1 CO51, the grand total was -$5.23. Here is the breakdown:

• Chips Ahoy $2.89x2=5.78- 1.00 DC-1.00 IP-2.00 IB-1.00 CO51= .78
  • Colgate Kids TP $1.99-1.50 DC= .49
  • Unisom $8.34x3=25.02-8.00 DC-8.00 IP-8.00 IP-.10 IB= .92
  • Colgate Keep $9.99-3.00 DC-3.00 IB= 3.99
  • Beloved face mask $3.99 + Beloved hand soap $4.99= 8.98-7.60 SK=1.38
  • Wet n Wild makeup brush $.99-.78 DC= .21

Subtotal $26.65-10.00 TC-2.14 TC B-day-.83 Red card-.21 tax (this is super weird to me that my tax was in the negative. It looks like it taxed -$3.86, hence the reason it was negative. I just don’t know why it decided that was the amount to be taxed)=$13.47-5.00 GC-7.60 SK-5.10 IB-1.00 CO51=     -$5.23

Thank you @FelskyNY for the Beloved deal! I hadn’t checked the Target section of Shopkick for awhile, so I did not see that before! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama   Wow - you did great - all I did was mention the beloved - you did it all on your own!

and I'm glad you spoke up to get the $5 GC - good for you - I know that isn't easy for all of us to do, but you had WAY over $20! Great deal!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , thanks! I certainly get ideas from wherever I can. I can’t remember who mentioned the Unisom deal, but that has been in the back of my mind to get when I would be near a Target. So thank you to whoever mentioned that one! And I was super excited to see your post about the Beloved! That really helped tie everything together for me with my list. (Plus I really like their face masks, and wanted to try their hand soap! Win, win!) 

And yes, it is so hard to speak up sometimes! It helped that they weren’t very busy. If there was a long line behind me, I might have lost the nerve. Thank you so much for your kind words. 💕

Edit: I just looked back at other posts and it looks like I saw the Unisom deal from you, @FelskyNY , so thank you for that too!

0 Likes

Dean

@Mikosmama  What does IP stand for?

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean I use IP for “internet printed”, so anything from Coupons.com, Smartsource, or the manufacturer websites.

0 Likes