cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Target Spend $20 beauty get $5 GC IDEAS???

Dean

@Mikosmama  Interesting 🤔. So you were able to stack an IP with a DC (Digital Coupon?). Isn’t that stacking two manufacturer’s coupons? 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean , I bought 3 Unisom, and I had one digital and 2 paper coupons, so it was one coupon per item.

Or did you mean the Chips Ahoy? I bought 2 of those and had 1 digital, and 1 paper coupon for those.

0 Likes

Dean

@Mikosmama  I was actually looking at the cookies. I bought two at Target and used one $1 TC, which is listed as a MFR coupon, and one printed $1 coupon from CDC. Then submitted to Ibotta and Checkout 51. I see your description shows 1 DC and 2 IP for 2 packages. So I’m just wondering if I left some money on the table. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean , the way I broke it up might make it look that way. Sorry! It was $1 digital, $1 internet printed, $2 Ibotta, and $1 Checkout 51. Hope that helps! 🤗

Chips Ahoy $2.89x2=5.78- 1.00 DC-1.00 IP-2.00 IB-1.00 CO51= .78

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

I have a $10 off $50 coupon in my TC. Does anyone know if that can be stacked with the $5 GC for $20 Beauty spend?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Neutrogena rapid firming contouring cream $4ibotta rebate& Checkout 51  another $4. I did this last week also got TC $ 5 DC .you’re buying just that product $29.99

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar , I had that same coupon in my account. I just used it today and the $5 gift card wasn’t triggered automatically even though I was way over the $20 amount (even with the $10 off from the coupon.) I don’t know if it’s the $10 off $50 that messed me up or if it was something else. The cashier did give me the gift card because they thought I should have gotten it, so it all worked out in the end, but I am curious now if that was the reason for the gift card not triggering.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Mikosmama  I read the terms and it said not eligible with other offers and it seemed kinda vague so I was wondering if anyone tried it. I’m guessing maybe that’s why you didn’t get the gift card. I was thinking of all kinds of combinations to stack them myself. 

0 Likes