cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Unisom Simple Slumbers $2.66 MM

Dean
Core Shopper

Seems like people are posting deals since they have free time from not chasing the WW bonus, so here’s one for all you wannabe sleepyheads. 💤 

Buy 1 Unisom Simple Slumbers Gummies 60ct at Target $10.99, and use 15% off TC Unisom Sleep Aids and $4/1 Unisom Simple Slumbers coupon from www.unisom.com/unisom-coupon/. Submit to Ibotta for $8/1 Unisom Simple Slumbers offer. $2.66 MM. Use as directed  😴 

Labels (3)
23 Replies

Re: Target Unisom Simple Slumbers $2.66 MM

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Dean 

Dean, have you already done this?

I can't tell from the TC whether or not it is a MQ or not.

I usually don't consider tax, but that does offset a decent amount of the mm.  

Still would be a $1.89 mm for me providing the PQ comes off.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Great offer!

@Rickibotta usually % off TC offers are not MFG coupons and can be combined. 

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I haven’t tried it. Just passing along what I found. The TC is % off so it’s not a MQ. There’s also the 5% REDcard discount so YMMV. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Dean 

Too bad ibotta is limit 1.

The TC can be used up to 4 times and SmartSource allows two prints.

Would have been great if limit = 2.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Yeah.  Right.  Just a bit stressed cuz last two deals with CDC rejected due to TCs.

Both said DIGITAL MFRCPN on the receipt.   But another one before those two also said that and went thru CDC

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I was nervous submitting the Bic earlier today - but went through right away thankfully.  I printed the Unisom coupon - although it's a Smart Source and I have to jump through hoops to get it to print - but SUCCESS!  but I looked at my Target app and they don't carry the strawberry kiwi (at least it SAYS they don't)

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  the Ibotta offer might reset after using it. Or you could try finding another deal at one of the other eligible stores. Walgreens has BOGO 50% off but it’s still pricey. I’m not sure if you could use two coupons with Walgreens deal. The Ibotta offer is also good for the 120 count bottle but I couldn’t find it anywhere. 

0 Likes

Amsta
Deal Sharer

I have a Mac and whenever I try to print from smartsource the coupons come out mini size. So small that the store can’t recognize it. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any advice or solutions?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Amsta I ALWAYS have trouble on my PC.  I usually download and save the smart source file. If I try to print it, I get a blank page. I instead use Adobe to find the file. Don't open it, right click on the file name and select print. I don't think this works on a Mac though.

0 Likes