Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Target Unisom Simple Slumbers $2.66 MM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Are you taking about the $5 bic rebate?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I was talking about printing Smart Source coupons.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Amsta @I have a Mac and I have no problem printing smart source coupons. That would make me crazy. I wonder what the issue is. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar @Amsta   Isn't there an option to print actual size?  I don't know how or what, but I thought I read that somewhere. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I don’t know. I’ve never had to look at any settings. Mine just print regular size by default. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Dean Great find!  Thanks for the post.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Amsta  I would suggest trying another web browser to see if you have the same problem. I suggest Firefox if you’re using Safari. As for testing, choose some coupons other than the ones you want since there is a limit on how many times you can print certain coupons. Better to test with coupons you don’t want than to waste the good ones. I use Windows so my Mac experience is limited. I changed my printer settings so that everything I print first appears in Print Preview so I can see what it will look like before printing. That doesn’t always guarantee it will print correctly but most of the times it does. You could also make sure you have the correct printer driver installed. If this problem doesn’t happen in your other applications than it might be a problem with the printer settings on the browser. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Not SmartSource....lol.

You said you were nervous or something about  the BIC dea but it went thru quickly or smoothly.

I was asking if you meant you submitted the BIC $5 rebate.

What part were you not sure about but worked with BIC?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I was nervous the cdc wouldn't go through but it did, and thx for the reminder on the bic rebate, I gave you kudos

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah my CDC went thru for that BIC deal, but it failed on the Silky Touch that were $2.99 with a $2 TC.  I also submitted that for CDC and they rejected it.  I wonder if it is hit and miss or if it is certain offers that reject CDC.

0 Likes