cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TENA MONEYMAKER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211027_133304_478.jpg

Shoprite deals.  Shoprite still has the Schar rebate available.

Paid $4.47 for 3 and received $6.00 back

Tena are on sale for $4.99 (rang up as $5.99 so I showed them my app and was adjusted)
Paid $14.97 for 3 and received $12 + $1 tena bonus on Ibotta and submitted to Checkout51 for $6.00

Schar mm of $1.53 and Tena mm of $4.03 for a total moneymaker of $5.56

Tena is also available at other stores including Walmart but Shoprite was easiest for me.

4 Replies

Re: TENA MONEYMAKER

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I am assuming you are talking about Tena Pads.

My Walmart has the 32 count for $3,78.  My rebate is also $4 each, but I don't have an Ibotta Bonus.  But it's already a moneymaker.

My local Super Walmart is out of stock, but other Walmarts in my area still have some in stock.  I don't know if they have THREE, though.

Thanks.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  yes, the TENA pads.  This offer is good at several stores.  My WM is generally OOS so I figured I'd grab them at Shoprite, although not as big a MM.  For those people who are going to doing the CO51 offer, remember, it resents tonight, so if the Ibotta offer returns, you can repeat it for the "new week" starting tomorrow, if the offers are available.  

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Thanks for posting this my friend! I checked the boards before leaving WM and was able to snag these on my way out! “Only” a $3.09mm for me though because I didn’t have the Tena bonus.
But GREAT nonetheless! ☺️

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki Glad to share!!!! Glad they were in stock too!