cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TENA REBATE - CAREGIVER REWARDS $10 wys $20 (1 RECEIPT)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

https://www2.activaterewards.com/caregiver

I wish I knew of this yesterday.  Expires this weekend. 

I just noticed it says it excludes Kroger stores - so check out the rules yourself please. 

19 Replies

Re: TENA REBATE - CAREGIVER REWARDS $10 wys $20 (1 RECEIPT)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Good find.   I found my way back here because there is a good Kroger deal, and then I read your post closer.

For those of you interested, check out your other stores, because there are ibotta rebates from $1 to $4 for a lot of stores.

Target has 33 count of Tena pads for $10.99/

So get two  33-packs for $3.98.  $10.99X2 = $21.98 less $8 IR ($4X2) less $10 caregiver reward

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   My biggest problem is finding them in store.  My TENA offer reloaded, but it is expiring in 4 hours, so get a move on if you want to do the offer!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Or maybe maximize the Ibotta offer by buying 1 larger pack, and 2 smaller packs - (of course scan them all) for $12 back on Ibotta and $10 for spending $20 - if you can find it.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY 

Just read some of the “finer” print. Up to 3 receipt submissions per household. My Ibotta deals expire in 4 hours…

@FelskyNY Hmmmm do I have time before we leave for the food bank?!? 🤔 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Interesting that the hours remaining are different.

Check in store in case it changesCheck in store in case it changes

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

So interesting! In my gallery they’re all marked for 4 hours…but when I open each item for details they each indicate 16 hours!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula   Shoprite has them on sale for $4.99, but they rang up as $5.99 and I had to get a price adjustment (they gave me $3 cash back)  If they are NOW ringing up as $4.99, then I'll be under the $20, and I'll have to buy 2 small and 1 large.  I'd rather pay $24 and get back $12 (ibotta) and $10 rebate.

Or buy 2 small @$4.99 each, 1 large @$13.99 - and still pay $24 (with the same rebates)

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

No Shoprite here. The countdown differences are concerning. Maybe the offer will last long enough for me to get to Walmart.  @Janet1964 posted the 20 ct did not scan at Walmart, so I’m not sure if this deal is going to work for me.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I bought the 20 ct moderate at Shoprite and it scanned.

0 Likes