cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT AISLE MAY BE A THING OF THE PAST

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I know many of us use AISLE to stack with other offers, but I caution heavily to not continue counting on the rebates.  Tiffin said (check youtube) that they are going to a mail order $9.99 snack sample pack.  So I do not know if they will continue to offer Venmo rebates.

I know many of us will be disappointed (and others not so much).  It was fun while it lasted.

16 Replies

Re: TEXT AISLE MAY BE A THING OF THE PAST

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver
SIGN UP HERE: https://new.textaisle.com/We are starting to take people off of the waitlist! Check your email!Have questions we didn't cover? Leave them down ...

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sorensoj  I was literally going to get the link - so thank you for doing that. 

Tags (1)

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

This is very disappointing. I am new to Aisle. Only been using it since late October. I really liked it too and got lots of nice deal stacks. I noticed that there weren't as many new deals the last few weeks. I guess I know why now. I enjoyed it while it lasted anyway.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I just sent a receipt Wed, and they confirmed payment Thu.  I imagine they will continue to honor rebates as long as their website is still live, however long that is.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  That's good news.  My post was more cautionary than anything else.  I think we all saw this coming as there were very few new offers. It started off great and I think many of us got some great deals to try some interesting products and made some extra money.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I just did a rebate this week. It is a delayed payment, but I still got it. I got the Venmo text from them Monday and didn't get money in my account until yesterday. I do think they are phasing it out based on how many offers that are available

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    I guess the party is over. Oh well. Sure makes me nervous about leaving money in my other rebate apps. Maybe it’s time to go on a spending spree with my Merryfield, Fetch, SB earnings? I cash out my Ibotta earnings regularly to PayPal. Curious what others do.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki Fetch is usually pretty slow (until the last few months) but I cash almost everything out to Amazon (and my son gets his books on Amazon for school so if I'm not shopping, it will go toward next semester's books).   SB - I do 1 $25 Amazon a month (for $22) and I did some PP because I had a lot in there.  CO51, has also been pretty busy of late so I cashed that out as well.  FA, I cash out to my bank account. SK - I haven't been using much lately either.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   And Ibotta? What do you do with those earrings? 🙂

0 Likes