cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The best place for buy with Ibotta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I steadfastly believe that Kroger is handsdown the best.  There are usually 8 to 10 items for under a buck or moneymakers each week.   And they are things I regularly use or will eat, etc.  When you stack with their 'Buy 5 Items, Save $5'  (B5S5) promotions, Kroger Cash Back (KCB), PQ/DQ, and other rebate sites,  it is awesome.

WM is just too hit and miss for me.  In Indiana, I don't get the vast majority of great deals Felsky and others post.  She is the primary reason I don't think WM is pointless with ibotta.  Until she started posting her WM hauls, I just had no faith in them.

Maybe I am a homer,  But sometimes I feel like a Marge.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

kingnelly84
Shopper

What do you mean you scan the bar code?

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

Walmart

Ralphs

Sprouts

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kingnelly84 

The bar code associated with the TC# at the bottom of the WM receipt.

There are a great deal of us who don't link WM account.

Unlinked all you have to do is scan the receipt bar code..   You dont have to scan product UPCs.

And similar to what @mmoore01 mentioned, I scan the code to submit my receipt, and I verify it is added to my account before I leave the store.  Usually it is done in under a minute.  YMMV.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”