cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best place for buy with Ibotta

Chrisanahi
Rewards Hunter

I’m buy a lot in cvs, walgreens and Kroger (fry’s) for me these 3 places is good for stacking deals I love this pharmacy’s and don’t any personal care or beauty item for regular price 

13 Replies

Re: The best place for buy with Ibotta

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Walmart seems to be the easiest place for me to shop for deals.  They don't have sales, but their prices are competitive. 

Of course, Ibotta has more rebates for Walmart than any other store.  Match with paper coupons or coupons.com and I have gotten some great deals.

The best part is getting my money from Ibotta.  I scan the bar code after checkout and my money is there before I leave the store.

Saving4Fun

@Chrisanahi YES!! I tell people all the time not to fall into the Walmart trap. I shop CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Publix. You probably don’t have Publix, but make sure you’re shopping Target and to take advantage of  the Free Gift Card offers and Circle offers. I’m assuming your signed up for the free CVS Beauty Club. I hardly ever pay for beauty and personal care items. Also, if you’re not a CarePass member, it’s well worth it. $5/month but you get a $10 reward every month, free shipping on most items, 20% off all CVS brand, along with other exclusive  special offers. 

Saving4Fun

@mmoore01 Walmart is certaikly less work, but you’re not rewarded for your loyalty. Once you learn how the loyalty programs work at CVS, Walgreens, and Target, you’ll only go to Walmart for its exclusive FAO. Even when I go for those FAOs, I’m quickly reminded how it’s not an enjoyable shopping experience. Too many people. Not enough associates. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Chrisanahi 

My top three Ibotta retailers are:

Walmart

Walgreens

Gift cards

Every journey starts with the first step

hallie
Shopper

Walgreens

Walmart

Price Chopper

0 Likes

mhags
Deal Sharer

I am not a blogger, just a deal shopper and I'm older so not quite with it😅

Anyway, what does FAO stand for? 

And I saw something else. I think CDC??

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

FAO - Free After Offer

CDC - short for Coupons.com

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mhags 

Search for a post by OBSHOP do you speak ibotta

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Natalie7626
Deal Sharer

walgreens- price chopper and walmart when I can drive the hour away to it. sometimes Toos

0 Likes