cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tillamook Ice Cream....free product coupon.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Thanks for sharing @mickootay, but this didn’t work for me. All I got was a welcome and a poster. Maybe they ran out. Happy for those who got it. This brand normally costs $5.99, but I occasionally splurge because it’s so good.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Nique  The coupon is good until 6/24. Did you get 3 emails . I got 3 & then a separate to print coupon 

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I got 2 confirmation emails, then a welcome. If it shows up fine, if not, that’s ok. I almost bought this ice cream the other day.

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Nique try a different browser and different email too. The first email address didn't work for me. Hope you get the coupon as this ice cream is so good!

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta this is one of the better tasting ice creams. Great flavors too! Do give it a try if you find them in your area. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

I got 4 emails.   Two confirmation emails.

The third was 'Welcome to the Tillamok Family'

And the 4th was 'Welcome  to the Partnership', and it has a link to 'Download Your Poster'

Getting a different offer would have nothing to do with your browser

I don't see anyone else getting the coupon now, so I also am guessing they stopped sending them.

Are these the same emails you got?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Thank you @mickootay! I got it in the 2nd email from them. 😋

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Mikosmama if you have a Kroger, wait till the new sales cycle that begins on Wednesday.  Tillamook is BOGO, SO 2 FREE🍦🍦

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay 

How do you know next week's Kroger deals?  I don't find ad scans for a few more days.  My Kroger guy said they are still working on the ad for next Wednesday.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta we get a preview of the upcoming week's sales just past midnight on Monday. For Safeway and Kroger affiliates.  They've been doing it for years. If you go to the Weekly ad for your store online, look and see if you have the preview ad as well. 

0 Likes