cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with stacking KCB

swallow
Core Shopper

Did the Clio on May 08 & the Orgain KCB deals today after they had been active with particular items attached, but neither KCB offers disappeared from my loaded deals 🙃

Is anyone else having trouble or just me? Hate to contact CS but may have to now.

Orgain Organic Nutrition Shakes 4 CT would be a MM deal if KCB works: on sale $8.99 - $5 KCB - $5 IR - $0.45 MF everyday points = $1.46 MM, limit 1.

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Trouble with stacking KCB

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

If the item(s) you purchased were listed as "eligible items," and if the offer did not disappear soon after you made your purchase....based on my experience, you will not be getting your cashback without contacting support.

Typically I contact support via the chat option. This is what I'd communicate to them via chat:

• Today” I purchased “___” items listed as eligible for the “_____” Kroger Cash Back offer ($___/each, limit ___). Typically, when I purchase eligible KCB items, the offer promptly disappears (gets pulled) from my available KCB offers while it's processing (then cashback credits within 48-72 hours, occasionally longer). However, this time the offer did NOT disappear, which means one thing: my cashback rebate credit is NOT in process and my KCB will not be issued the normal way. Please credit my shopper's card for the missing “$____” KCB plus whatever additional $credit is appropriate for this inconvenience? Thank you! 

swallow
Core Shopper

@Ibotta-Addict Appreciate your speedy expert advice 👍 Love your chat massage which is clear, concise & convincing!

saracul
Deal Sharer

@Ibotta-Addict When they credit your shoppers card, will you be able to see the credit when you log into your account on the Kroger website?  I reached out to Customer Service and they said they will credit my account but I still see my Shopper's Card online as 0.00

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@saracul 

Consumer Relations credits do not appear anywhere.

Also, if you use SCO, make sure you are purchasing more than what your credit is worth if you plan on using any PQs because once you hit PAY NOW, it will automatically apply the credit from your shopper's card and you won't have opportunity to even scan Qs.

Also, if you use SCO for any purchase smaller than your complete credit, make sure it is for things you will not return.  The receipt just shows the credit, and the store will likely not want to offer you a 'refund', because you did not pay anything.

I have had both of these happen to me.

If you go thru the regular lanes, the cashiers will be prompted and ask you if you want to apply a credit from your shopper's card.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@saracul: Whenever customer service credits my shoppers card, the amount is NOT visible in the app (or website), but when I go to make a purchase, it pops to inquire if I wish to use "customer relations credit" on the purchase. 

The only time I've had an issue with the amount credited to my shopper's card was the time I needed to CANCEL the transaction after I indicated I wanted to use the "customer relations credit." Unfortunately, it did not credit back to my shopper's card....

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@swallow 

I bought Alevex and Bayer aspirin May 5th and both didn't credit even though both showed eligible.  You have to wait 7 days to contact CS. I called yesterday and spoke to a csr, gave her the info, asked for the $5 kcb and she gave me $10 credit. This has happened before and they often credit $10 even if you ask for less. I didn't know it messes with being able to use pqs though. 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I have the same issue. I went to the store on 5/6 and wasn’t credited for my offers. I’m found the chat option and they credited me the $6 I was missing plus an extra $1. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@amyinoh   I was out shopping when you posted.   Glad you found the chat.

WHERE IS KROGER CHAT

I always get there from here

https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes