cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U by Kotex at Walmart

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Picked up a 50ct liners for $2.97.

Received $2.50 back from Ibotta ($0.50 for offer + $2 for the U by Kotex & Walmart bonus, a 1-item bonus! I just love those.)

Submitted to coupons .com for $1 back.

Comes out to a $0.53 MM.

Note: The pads are a bigger MM if you find one with a $2 peelie since there is a 1,500 Fetch offer for those.

11 Replies

Re: U by Kotex at Walmart

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Nique 

I have never been able to find the ones with peelies at my Walmart EVER, and I climb to get them off the top shelf in case they are hiding there. 😂 

But I will look again this week just in case.

0 Likes

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 Interesting enough, the packages with $2 peelies “disappeared” when we had the prior Ibotta offers. They have mysteriously reappeared. I have seen them at two different Walmart stores in the last few weeks. On many it is obvious that they were removed as you can see and feel the adhesive. Peelie capers?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  Oooh - those are fighting words there.  I watch these "extreme shoppers" ALWAYS seem to have peelies and "coupons that they printed from a few weeks ago" that are NLA.  Some stores are better than others. I  find WF seems to have hangtags and peelies, but maybe their "average shopper" isn't one to take 10 extra, they are more likely to "ignore" that there is even a coupon on the package. 

I haven't seen Kotex peelies in a long time - if I have time, I may pop over to WM to pick up some Cheetos Mac and Cheese for 2 more offers (as my offers reloaded).

Anyway - thanks for posting - this sounds like a quick easy no-brainer!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @Nique 

My hubby keeps asking me if 1 closet full isn’t enough? I keep them in my closet with toilet paper, Poise & Scotties. I tell him they are not eating anything and free or a moneymaker helps pay for the food on the table.
I do think I am better stocked than Walmart. 😂 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I actually saw a video on Facebook yesterday where they use the pads with wings and vinegar to clean the microwave. 😂 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964 

I too have a stack that I would be embarrassed to have anyone see. I send several to my food pantry now. Now I have a cabinet full of toilet paper as well, since I got that Kroger deal. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Nique 

THANK YOU!!! This deal was solid!!! Loved that it was a mm.
Really and truly got them for a friend  I’ll see her in November and she’s going to get a huge supply of Always Zzs, Poise liners, etc. 
Maybe TMI, but I don’t need these anymore (like not for the last 7 years-I’m not that old, things ended early for me. 😂 See?!? Even my body is thrifty!) 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki I literally laughed out loud!!!!!  Talk about over-sharing!!!  Just put it out there girlfriend!!!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   I’m so happy you got a good laugh!!! 😭 When I think of all the $$ I’ve saved in the last 7 years…I laugh too! All the way to the bank bay-bay!!!