cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UNILEVER DEAL BACK ON FETCH

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Thank you so much for the detailed and thorough explanation BUT unfortunately I do not have the Fetch offer(s) for the drizzle sauces. So, I didn’t end up pursuing those. 

Instead, I focused on the Axe body sprays and hair styling product.

@FelskyNY 

At my KA, I bought 3 Axe body sprays. The advertised price was 2.47 each as a weekly digital deal. I had clipped the DQ for 1.50 off one, so I ended up getting 2x2.47 and 1x.97=5.91-3IR—3.05 Fetch=.14MM

I also bought one Axe hair styling aid for 7.49-2.00IR-1.32 Fetch=4.17

I really don’t understand how Fetch works 😂 but somehow this qualified me for the $5WYS$15.  So it ended up being a .97MM!

I also got the Fetch FAO Sara Lee Sweet Steakhouse Rolls so this ended up being an all around worthwhile trip!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Fetch seems to credit the original prices toward the threshold savings. Either way, nice stacking girl!

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Suave Body wash 15-oz is on sale for $1.54 at Shoprite this week, limit 4. They count toward the Unilever bonus since it's a grocery store, and the double Fetch offers of 1,000 and 750 points.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I got 2 Hellman’s sauces and 4 axe deodorant for a 1.05 mm and finished my 5th Unilever bonus.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  @FelskyNY  @Nique @Rickibotta  @Tikiki 

.....check your apps!

It has popped back up!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 I just scanned my Shoprite receipt! I used a free Sir Kensington coupon.

Just remember GROCERY STORES ONLY!!!

Screenshot_20220112-170245_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yep, what @FelskyNY  said , and Meijer is a grocery store...........WM is not

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Janet1964
Super Saver

@MeLMeL11 

I have checked 3 times today and I don’t have it yet.

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964  just keep checking,  hopefully it will show

....I originally snapped a receipt yesterday and it popped up....then I came here to share...then I went to it to double check the dates and it was gone, I couldn't even find it under the search 

.....then it showed up today!!! (luckily with my credit from the previous day)

I feel like everyone gets these offers, but who knows.

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

They still owe me for the last one.  I submitted a ticket and their response was we know there's an issue here's 100 points.  When I inquired a couple weeks later they said we already told you we know there's a problem.  Then they quit responding altogether after that. 

0 Likes