cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UNILEVER DEAL BACK ON FETCH

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Thanks for posting this!!! I knew to BOLO. And today I bought clearance Best Foods Organic Spicy Chipotle Mayo and ta-da! The offer unlocked and it’s ON like Donkey Kong! @Janet1964 I hope this helps unlock yours too! 🤞

Tikiki_0-1642197898214.gif

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I was hoping to find the Klondike mini's in the grocery store and do a bit of double dipping, but I'll have to settle for sugar free instead.  So maybe I'll buy a Clio and a Klondike.  I only need about $2 to roll my 2nd Unilever (and see if the family will eat them). 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    3 out of 3 of us over here agree: We like the NS Klondike over the Reese’s!!!! 😋 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Unfortunately, my family didn't eat the Reese's (only me), so there is no comparison study.  Do you think they will notice if I use a sharpie where it is says "no sugar"?   I can spend $4, get back $3 on the rebate and $5 from Fetch (on the rolling $15) - so I think it's worth a shot. 

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Definitely worth a try!!! You have some tough customers over there on Long Island!!! 😂 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  I love the NSA’s!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

UNILEVER $5 WYS $15 IS A HIDDEN OFFER

Once they begin the Uni offer, you have to buy a qualifying item from the Uni brands to unlock the offer, and at that time, you will get credit for the redeemed offer(s) that unlocked the bonus.

Also, purchasing from a non-grocery store does not unlock the offer.

January 10:  I purchased 2 Klondike bar packs at WM.   Since WM is not a 'grocery store', it did not unlock the offer.

January 12,  I purchased 1 Klondike from Kroger,  It then unlocked the offer in FETCH, showing progress of $2.49 towards the first redemption.

The offer says it began on January 8, so I imagine it would have shown up ij FETCH for anyone who did a qualifying purchase as early as January 8.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Agreed, I bought my 1 Klondike from Publix on Jan 7th.  Missed it by a day!

0 Likes