cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unilever Dove Mens Deodorant !!!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211102_205202_083.jpg

Just making sure everyone noticed a great stacking opportunity.

10 Replies

Re: Unilever Dove Mens Deodorant !!!!!

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Yes!! I took advantage of this today!! 

Bought 3 at Stop & Shop for $16.47. The store has a promo going on where you save $5 on $15 worth of participating items. Ibotta had $2 off each. Fetch had $2 off 2 AND $5 off $15 Unilever products. That made this a $1.53 MM!! 

PLUS, Fetch glitched and credited me an extra $2. So it was actually a $3.53 MM for me. 

ALSO, I stocked up on the Hellman's mayo sauces. Those were part of the Stop & Shop deal. I bought 4 mayos for $15.96. Got $5 off from the store, $5 for spending $15 on Unilever from Fetch, and $2 off each mayo from Fetch! Making this a $2.04 MM! 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@LizH4011 

Great stacks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LizH4011  I did the Stop and Shop also - stacking the $5 off and the $5 back has been amazing.  I've been watching the Mayo, but I don't have the Fetch offer yet. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I did the same thing with the 3 Dove men's deodorants. Good deal! Hopefully my ibotta offer comes back and there are more sales on it. It counted as $17.97 towards the unilever $5 bonus. If I buy 3 more then it will probably get me 2 of the $5 offers and 2 of the $2 offers so $14 total!

Gsg
Core Shopper

I have purchased these from Target and it seems Target wasn’t part the listed stores ..

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg If you are referring to the Unilever deal on Fetch, this has to be done in a grocery store, not a drug store (CVS/Walgreens) or mass merchandiser (Walmart/Target).

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

Meijer does count if you happen to live where they exist

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

woodc
Shopper

I did this deal at Walmart on fetch and they did not give 5 for $15. I corrected the receipt 2 to 3 times still nothing and contacted them and still did not get it. So, I am guessing Walmart is on there as a grocery store lol. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@woodc 

Correct Walmart does not count,

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes