cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VEGGIECRAFT PASTA STACKING AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211021_085924_407.jpg

 Pay $2.98. Submit to CO51 and SB for $1.50 back on each.  5 free boxes of pasta.

23 Replies

Re: VEGGIECRAFT PASTA STACKING AT WALMART

Gsg
Core Shopper

I see this one in CO but not SB. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  did you scroll past all the 2 pointers?

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Yep, let’s wait for another day to get refreshed. Hope I will get these…

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  My local Walmart is already showing OOS for 2 of the 3 varieties, and the Walmart Market only has the mac and cheese cups.

0 Likes

swallow
Rewards Guide

Be sure to double check your SB availability before purchasing, it showed up for me briefly earlier morning, but it was gone 5 hours ago 😞

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@swallow  Mine is still showing after all the 2 cent offers - but we all know how quick it changes. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

So much to unpack here.

First of all;  awesome deal.

Secondly, these all sound atrocious.  Now I know how people when I tlak about spam.......lol.  I don't like zucchini, sweet potatoes, or cauliflower.   And sweet potatoes are like imposter potatoes.  IF they were really potatoes I would love them since potatoes are my favorite food of all time.

Thirdly, I still was psyched to find out I have a IR of $2, in addition to the $1.50 C51 & $1.50 SB offers, so these would be a $2.02 mm each, or $10.10 mm on all 5.  Yeah baby!!!

Fourthly, of course my WMs don't carry them.,

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I agree, if I'm going to eat pasta, I prefer pasta pasta

If I'm going to eat potatoes, I'm going to eat gold old fashioned potatoes (although I do like sweet potatoes.

You have an Ibotta offer too?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yeah I said it was $2.02 so would be a moneymaker on each up to 5 times..

(I struggle eating the Barilla Chickpea, but I can do it with a lot of butter, but I would just not like the VeggieCraft ones)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes