cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERIZON FREE 6 MONTHS DISCOVERY+

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210104_152102_456.jpg

 OFF TOPIC but if you have Verizon unlimited, they are offering 6 months free streaming. Also don't forget to pick your free monthly Verizon up reward. I usually do device dollars and just let them accumulate. 

Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: VERIZON FREE 6 MONTHS DISCOVERY+

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Sounds like a good deal, but Verizon is too expensive for me.  But if they are the only service to choose from, what can you do?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  We have the Verizon triple play and Verizon wireless already and it was free for existing unlimited customers so I just added it on.  The kind of free offer that I like.  I know I've posted this in the past, we are signed up for autopay and paperless billing, so we also have discounts for that.  It is soooo expensive, but I am self employed so thankfully I can write some of it off. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm always searching for a better-deal! When it comes to cellfone, cable, internet, etc., I routinely call in to speak directly to a customer service rep in billing to inquire whether my account is eligible for any promos, discounts, or an upgraded service for the same or lower price (I give examples such as senior discount, loyalty discount, or new offers). 

The worst response I've ever heard is: sorry, nothing at this time.

Often I hear: Yes, we can get you a better offer (lower price and/or better service). 

Occasionally the better offer includes an end-date....at which time my rate would increase. For that reason, I put it on my calendar to revisit this with all my providers on an annual basis. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I agree 100%.  I also don't do a lot of the "free for 3 months" offers unless I mark it on my calendar to remember to CANCEL !!!!  That's a big no-no.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I hate signing up for something for "FREE" and then have to remember to cancel before the free period expires.  But I am too cheap to pay for anything if I don't have to.

Christmas Day, I signed up for a 1 week FREE subscription to HBOMax.  We wanted to see the new Wonder Woman movie.  Cancelled just in time.  I also signed up for Amazon Prime to get an order shipped for free.  I still haven't cancelled it yet, but will soon. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  My son younger son is a college student so we pay only 50% for prime and get free movies too, and my son watches Twitch streamers so he can subscribe to someone for free (which would be $5/month).  Additionally, my older son (as we all know by now) just moved up to MA - so I can buy on Amazon and send it to him w/o delivery costs. 

jeni-393
Rewards Hunter

Thank you!
Where did you find the offer?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jeni-393  Yes it was in the App - hope you found it too.  I have Verizon up rewards from my cell phone plan, so I get either a $5 GC or $5 device dollars every month. I went to upload my reward and saw it - I didn't see any adds anywhere or anything. Hope it's good in your state too.

0 Likes