cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viennetta

Icequeen813
Deal Master

For those of you that were bemoaning the fact, you can’t find the Viennetta, you’re not missing anything.it’s  full of guar gum,carageenan, fructose corn syrup! Non fat milk is the only dairy.. I did get 100% rebate from Fetch. I would have been upset to pay for that  💩 

13 Replies

Re: Viennetta

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My local Publix had it today.  I bought two and scanned my receipt as soon as I checked out.  Got the $2.00 Publix digital coupon, too.

I won't be eating it.  I don't eat chocolate.  But my wife and sister-in-law will love it.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813  Awe and it looked so pretty!!  But maybe that was the give away. The healthy stuff is never that pretty. Lol

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  @JuliannaV  @LaraL  please put in deals stacking forum thank you

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Dana , it’s not about deal stacking.It’s referring to elusive products, that  have been difficult to find!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 you done good! I don't think I found a Viennetta cake in ANY Atlanta area Publix since I clipped a $2 off Publix e-coupon, especially not the last 2 locations I visited within 25 minutes of each other

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 I knew a guy at church during my K-12 years who also didn't like chocolate

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  when you mention anything else other than ibotta it goes in deal stacking. Doesn't matter if yoiu were stacking anything or not. You said fetch it goes in stacking.

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I bought 2 of them only because of the Fetch deal. I had read reviews before purchasing them, and was hoping it was better than what I read. Needless to say, they are terrible. The ice cream is soft and tasteless, and the chocolate bits aren't all that good either. It's like a tub of lard mixed with non dairy whip cream. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mickootay  It’s not even ice cream...iced dessert. Yuck