cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: VitaCup Coffee Pods stack at Target

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Donna2  Found 5 peelies. The cashier scanned and of course they didn’t work. She told me to go to customer service. I thought the $10 gc would at least work then, nope. Customer service gave me the gc then I explained about the coupons and she returned everything took back the gc and then told me it had to be based on the discounted price. I asked for a manager to reconfirm that. As a courtesy he allowed me to have both just this one time. So I’m still not sure what the actual policy is. Also my total was $36 before the coupons and $26 after for whatever reason. If not for the $20 from Ibotta and the $10 gc I would have argued about the starting price needing to be $30 not $36 but at that point I was just happy to take them and leave.

In any regard thank you for my free coffee!

208202AC-84CD-4107-98C4-22800B802FF4.jpeg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Loves2Save   Glad to hear you flexed a bit and were able to secure a deal! I’m going to make sure my order covers the coupons just in case. It doesn’t need to cover the TC discount though, does it? (So envious of y’all with the $4 IR-mine’s only $2, but still a great deal!

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  From what Donna said it only needs to cover the coupons and not the TC… ymmv though as my original total at the register w/o the coupons still didn’t trigger the gc.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Loves2Save @Donna2 

Was there sinkage in store regarding the $20 off? I’m at Target now and see nothing…

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  check your Target Circle

Screenshot_20211011-135117_Target.jpg

 and Ibotta offers

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Thank you. Those I have. What I don’t see is any indication of the $10 off $50 grocery deal in-store.  They only show that deal for same day delivery and pickup.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  I didn’t see a sign but I also didn’t really look. I went straight to the coffee aisle. The manager knew about it and made no mention about the in store purchase vs. pickup. Hope your trip goes smoother than mine!

0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown
Rewards Guide

The Target promo of spend $50 get $10 tgc expires on Tuesday 10/12/21.

calispacegirl
Shopper

Love seeing the awesome deals on this! I went to 2 targets yesterday and was lucky enough to find the peelies! When I tried to check out at both Targets, the coupons said "no product found" and neither Target honored the coupon, even after indicating that they were pulled right off of the item package. I didn't pursue it further, but glad others were able to get it to work!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@calispacegirl   The coupon didn't work for me either (and I don't think it worked for anyone else either).  I purposely DID NOT take the coupon off the package until there was a CS person standing next to me - so she saw it was literally ON THE PACKAGE.  She put it through for me.  I actually used the contact info on the receipt and sent an email to the store saying how great Marjorie was, who helped me, and told them that several items were OOS even though they were showing in stock on the Target app.  I got a long response today and they thanked me for my input.  Maybe send them an email - doesn't hurt to try.

0 Likes